MISS ME!
I'm going to Malaysia tomorrow!

Don't miss me too much! (though of course I'm sure you will since you all love me so right! :D) Nah I'll be back on saturday which means to say I'll be back sooner than you know. Blah. But at least I won't miss X-men 2 on sunday!

X-men! *swoons*

The Definition of Love: X-men! (: <3333

Okay I'm officially an x-men fan! (to cut it short, I'm an x-girl HAHA)

This holiday has been extremely unproductive. I wonder why holidays seem to zoom past at an unnatural speed while school days just crawl by like sloths. It's terribly unfair. They should reverse the order. Humph.

On another note... I found this amazing thing in this science magazine.

(fine my SIS found it, but since she's insignificant, we shall neglect to mention her)

Okay this is what it says: "To attract a female's attention, a male redback first makes the female's web vibrate, as if he is strumming a harp or a guitar. When he has gotten her attention with his "music", they begin to mate. At that point, the male does a kind of gymnastic trick: He flips so that his body hangs over the female jaws, allowing her to eat his stomach for the next half hour."

0.o

Okay finish your EEWs.

Well isn't it cooool! :D The males let the females eat their stomachs and kill them! Hey in this way too they can only be loyal to ONE female cause they obviously can't mate with another after they die! This also shows the obvious higher status of females in the animal world! Only the human world is stupid enough to belittle females. YES INDEED. Even the animal world knows how important the females are! FEMALES WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

okay stop your evil laughter zhixin!

Fine I admit it is gross. :D

Ladeedum.

Fine I have nothing to blog about. MISS ME PEEPS! Oh and for some interesting stuff on zodiacs:
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Native_Zodiac.396.0.html
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Southern_Zodiac.404.0.html

And numerology for your sexual identity cough cough:
http://www.mcuniverse.com/05/Sexual_Identi.624.0.html

Yes I'm feeling bo liao HAHA.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, June 7 5:57 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling