I miss AC debate camp
I feel like blogging, and thus I shall blog.

I miss ac debate camp. ): Even though it didn't have icebreakers and the first two groups who got to the end point didn't stay back to play with the rest of them cause AHEM the third group was super slow in coming back cough cough. And even though it didn't have any funny and crappy motions like the one we did last year with the opposition proposing that david crawshaw should rule the world. But it was still fun.

I want the pictures! I'll get them from Rachel tomorrow and then you'll see them. (:

Memorable quotes:

Crawshaw, when asked to treat us when he bet that edmond would win and he didn't: "But none of you took up my bets! And I only place bets where I win!" And then later, "If she wins, you all have to pay me 2 bucks each! If she loses, she has to pay me 2 bucks!" Following which caused a major protest about his warped betting system.

Jeannie and Elizabeth on the second day when Jun Hui wasn't coming and they were going to field this random guy into our team, "NOOOoooo! We want the little boy!" (and we got gabriel the little boy in the end :D)

Jeannie and Elizabeth, on the first day after the debates and holding hands together, "We're going to Las Vegas to hold our wedding!" Afterwards, spotting Gabriel, "AND WE ADOPT THIS LITTLE BOY! Boyboy, come over here!" And when Gabriel started showing violent tendencies, "Aiyoh boyboy! How can you be so rude to your mummies!"

Jeannie, calling Ben whom we were up against, and putting his voice on loudspeaker, "What? what did you say? Human rights? Yeah yeah and? Vengence on people? Okay got it!" (and thus we got the entire of opp's case just like that :D)

Dan on her blog, "Another thing to note is that Adwyn had two successful births (after many attempts) today! Congratulations to him for the birth of Squishy and er, Carolina I think. Or maybe he had siamese twins. ... Too many male pregnancies today, definitely too much for my little mind to take."

Elizabeth, when she saw AHEM coming, plodded Jeannie hurriedly, "OI, your best friend! Hurry up, RUNNNN!" And jeannie, who was complaining how she couldn't run in her slippers, shot off and left a cloud of dust and poor me behind trying to catch up.

Jeannie, Elizabeth and I before doing the jump off the jetty into the sea, "EEH! Can we don't do it? Rachel get into the water! I want to see how deep the water is! eeeh I'm scared of the water! What if I drown? And it's so dirty!" And after we jumped, "WHEEEE! SO FUN! Let's do it again! We'll do the star jump!" And then after 5 or 6 jumps, the lifeguard hollared across the sea, "Dear swimmers, please do not jump off the bridge!" And that ended our happy jumping.

Jeannie and Elizabeth, when the cat high guys were busy puking away at their relationship: "You're just jealous!"

Me, on the phone to Paul, "Hi paul, this is zhixin. Ask you ah, for the romantic pose hor, do we need to have a boy and a girl to do it?" Paul immediately went to consult the other exco people, and came back, "Yes it has to be a boy and girl! We are perfectly normal here!" In which I replied, "But there are homos in my group!" incurring a flurry of OIs from Jeannie and Elizabeth.

Me, when we went to Jurong entertainment centre and they didn't believe me that there was a food court on the second level: "THERE THERE! What did I say what did I say huh!"

Third speaker in Jocelyn's team: "There are some things that a homosexual couple can't do for the child! Like in gay couples, the men can't breastfeed the child!"

Hahaha. And I even miss the crappy preps with Jun Hui and Elizabeth in which we crapped out examples! "Um um um put it there that 90%...no no no, too round, kay 87.6% of the gay men are financially able to provide for children!" But it was only for the first debate :D cause we couldn't think of any statistics for the next few.

Oh well, DA camp tomorrow! May it be another experience as wonderful as ac debate camp! (: Though I doubt so, seeing that it's more serious haha.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, June 15 11:51 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling