I AM BACK!
Whee I'm back!
Okay this has been a rather eventful 3 days. VERY. CAN YOU BELIEVE I ALMOST LOST MY BOYFRIEND?! Man, scared me half to death. In fact, this would have been a soul typing at my keyboard had it not been the fact that I got it back.
Yes I LOST HIM. I gave him to my mother so that I could go to the toilet (I didn't have any pockets on my skirt) and then my mum went to try some shorts on my brother. She laid all the stuff on the floor and then forgot to pick the bag with my handphone up. We were all crazy with worry and hurried all around the shopping centre like bulls seeing red trying to look for it, all the time dialling my handphone number. Luckily at the dunno-how-many-dial some woman picked it up and returned it to me. I was praying frantically to god that it had been picked up by some kind soul and not by some idiot black-hearted jerk. I was
ready to cry already! Everything was inside my handphone, all my contacts, all my messages and after all, it was my boyfriend. HOW COULD I LOSE IT?!
And my wallet was inside the bag too, but I didn't really care much about the RM50 bucks inside with my EZ link card and NETS card. You can always cancel the NETS card and get a new EZ-link card, and as compared to my handphone which costs at least 16 times more than it MY WALLET IS INSIGNIFICANT. I was, however, worried about my house and activities cards instead, cause if I lost it it would mean that I would have to get all the activities again, which is not a good thing. Not at all.
So a few minutes spent agonizing over my boyfriend, going around the shopping centre like sharks sensing blood, tracing and re-tracing our steps, calling and redialling my handphone number again, praying and praying for me to get it back again... basically, a few minutes of hell, and you have no idea how fast you can get to heaven from hell just in a few seconds of hearing a voice go "Hello? This is your handphone right?"
Otherwise, there were a few VERY hilarious incidents. My stupid sister and her crazy ideas.
Like on the first day, we went to BB plaza (I don't know WHAT'S UP WITH EVERYONE THERE, but they have NO RESPECT for air-conditioned places
at all. They SMOKE IN IT. I inhaled so much smoke on the second day that I got a serious headache and couldn't get up from the hotel bed, though I did try to read my book under all that yellow light. Really, hotels SHOULD install white light. Didn't anyone tell them that reading under yellow light is bad for their customers' eyes?) and we saw these 5 barney stuff toys. One was ultra huge while the other four were these little minatures of barney. So my sister got me to pick up two of the small barneys, and she got the other two small barneys, and together we went to my brother:
"PAPA!"
Well the story is apparently like this, my brother had fathered these four little barney bastards with the huge barney who apparently changed sex to become female all of a sudden. Zong Xian, upon hearing the word, was so terrified he immediately ran for cover and almost crashed into this 8-month pregnant lady, causing my mother to be so horrified that she started screaming away at us.
Then the second day, we went to Times Square. At another clothing department, we saw these two stuff toys, one boy and one girl, each with an outfit on (obviously to let the customers see how nice the outfits were and get the customers to throw their wallets to them). We automatically picked one up each (I picked up the girl and she picked up the boy) and we merged them together at their lips and started kissing away. Then I decided that it wasn't a good idea and so I made the girl go, "Bu2 yao4 lah, my mummy say cannot! Bu2 yao4 lah!" Then my stupid sister persisted and made the boy go, "YAO4 YAO4!" and pushed away at the girl with a frenzy trying to kiss her more.
Now, you see, behind the girl is this rack with piles of clothes on it. So my sister, in her frenzy to continue kissing my innocent girl like a horny bastard, pushed off the rack and caused piles and piles of clothes to fall onto the floor and there were so many piles of clothes on the floor it looked as though a hurricane had whipped through the clothing store. All the salespeople's eyes almost popped out and they all had their mouths hanging open before they rushed forward trying to keep everything. I was too busy laughing away while my mother was trying to kill us. Man, you should have seen it.
I TOLD HER BU2 YAO4 LIAO, BUT DID SHE LISTEN? NOOO. SHE INSISTED ON COMING FORWARD TO KISS MY GIRL LIKE SOME HORNY RI GUY WITH THIS FRENZY AND OUTRAGED MY GIRL'S MODESTY. HA, RETRIBTUTIONNNN!
Okay nothing much, except I bought two shirts, one outer sort of jacket thing but not a jacket, one pair of shorts, one choker and one bracelet. I didn't get to buy my belt though, nothing seemed to suit me and there was soooo much smoke inside the shopping centre I wanted to strangle and wrangle every idiot holding a cigarrette. I was just telling my father how if it was in singapore, ALL OF THEM WOULD BE FINED UNTIL THEY ALL DON'T EVEN HAVE A PAIR OF SHORTS TO WEAR. HAH. And they would deserve it!
The hotel was lousy cause it was the smallestttt hotel I've ever been to. Zhi Xin's great theory, as said to my family before we even got there: Any Hotel Without A Swimming Pool Is A Lousy Hotel. WHAT DID I SAY WHAT DID I SAY HUH. Like I said, bu4 ting1 zhixin yan2, chi1 kui1 zai4 yan3 qian2! See, don't listen!
But the food was good and the location was good (we didn't even use our car at all cause all the shopping centres were surrounding us) and so it is forgiven.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, June 10
9:47 PM