Flooding the universe!
I seriously think that transitlink buses should stop using "PestControl". True to its name, PestControl DOES control pests -- by attracting those pests to it.

I was sitting peacefully in this 966 listening away to my walkman happily when i spotted something crawling about wriggling its feelers like it had every right to be there.

It was scuttling about on the windowsill all the time waving its feelers around.

Horrified, I started shifting a little away from the windowsill. And guess what.

YES YOU GUESSED IT, I SAW ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE BUGGERS SCUTTLING ABOUT ON THE WINDOW SILL, ONLY THIS ONE WAS BIGGER AND UGLIER.

And I saw a third BIGGEST one on the window sill in front.

I was so horrified that I shrieked a shriek that could be heard ten thousand miles away and killed all of them with my bare fists and strangled the bus driver for not maintaining the cleanliness of the bus moved to the seat that was next to the aisle and couldn't wait for the bus to reach my stop, all the time looking around the bus to see if there were any more and avoiding as much contact with the bus as possible.

I WANT TO COMPLAIN. HOW CAN A BUS CONTAIN COCKROACH NYMPHS ALL OVER? DON'T THEY HAVE HYGIENE STANDARDS OR SOMETHING?

Eeeeeeeeeeeew. I'll never sit on another transitlink bus with the same feeling again.

---

AND ARGH ARGH ARGH!

Ladies and gentlemen, my hair is destroyed! Totally, fully, completely mutilated! The remains of it probably lie somewhere in the incinerator already, some of them probably in heaven already for their dear service, and all the while crying out "HOW COULD YOU ZHIXIN! HOW COULD YOU!"

I'm so sadded.

I should have waited another day or something to cut my hair! The hairdresser shop I usually go to was closed when I went, so I went to the one OPPOSITE it, and THIS IS THE RESULT.

ARGH.

I feel uglyfied.

My poor hair, murdered at the hands of a vicious hairdresser! Snip snip snip and suddenly my fringe which took 3 months or more to grow was GONE! just like that!

And my hair just looks weird. like there's something popping out at the back, and my fringe now is of this awkward length where it looks uglyfied let down or swept to the side.

I feel devastated and depressed. Let me huddle and cry in a corner and flood the universe up with my tears. If ever you see this steadily increasing water level, don't be surprised. They're all zhixin's tears.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, June 2 6:11 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling