CHAMPIONS!
Well how we got it is beyond my understanding. For some weird reason we got into finals, and for some VERY VERY weird reason we won finals. Especially since Paul was like, "Blah blah blah that's why your case sort of flopped" And I was thinking to myself, "Okayy, so we lost. Oh well, at least we got second!" And then they announced that the winner was the opposition and I was like, "What! WHAT! What did I just hear! OMG!"

And some exceedingly annoying person (AHEM JOHN) put prep together with lunch causing elizabeth and I to lose our appetites and dump an entire lunch away. *glares* Elizabeth and I should force whoever that is to treat us to a meal to make up for that lunch. Yes we should. Oh wait. Fine. We shadn't. Since they bought us so much food and photo frames for winning everything :D YES WE WON PHOTO SPREAD TOO! HAHA.

And when we decided to go back to that classroom to prep, the rest were having sooo much fun I was glaring away at them and complaining to heaven WHY DID WE GET INTO FINALS! Well we got into finals cause we won the last debate, and we won the last debate cause 1) Jeannie called Ben and we got their entire case down, 2) their team was exceptionally not-very-good except maybe for Ben and 3) Elizabeth and I had done/heard something like that before. Therefore we won without much effort, and therefore we got into finals. -.-

Well actually it must be the swing team's fault. It must be. If they had let Shimin's team to win, THEY WOULD HAVE GOTTEN INTO FINALS. Then we would be spared the agony. But no, they had to win against them, and they couldn't break, and so poor poor us got into finals. I demanded a meal from Adwyn but he refused. Humph.

Oh yeah, and NOTE TO SELF: never ever call yourself Eunos when you play MRT. I LOST THE FIRST ROUND OKAY. cause everyone remembered eunos and I couldn't remember everyone else's mrt stations. But then I got better at the game and so I didn't lose anymore! HAHA.

Second day was sentosa as usual, and our team won both photospread and the whatever thing in front. We walked like crazzzzzy man. And stupid Jun Hui didn't come cause his evil seniors forced them to have training. So we got Gabriel instead!

Gabriel is really vulgar. He inserts a "freaking" inside every sentence! Thus we started following him and going "Where are we freaking walking to?" "Freaking Gabriel!" "Can we freaking eat lunch now?" You get the idea. And he doesn't have a gentlmanly spirit! Humph. He was shorter and smaller than me okay. And he refused to get buried, thus in the end I had to do it. *glares*

But jumping off the jetty was fun! We jumped off it so many times the lifeguard used the microphone and shouted across the sea: "Dear swimmers, please do not jump off the bridge!"

The merlion's walk was nice too. We climbed into the water and started taking pictures away especially when the water sprayed out. Shall upload the pictures once I get them from Rachel (oon). :D

Haha Gabriel got best guy speaker! I must say, Jeannie and Elizabeth have certainly raised him well in terms of debating skills though he doesn't have a gentlemanly spirit AHEM. Haha!

And Rachel (ong) got best female speaker! Congrats!

Okay I'm a little too hyper to blog properly. Don't worry, I'll upload the pictures once I get them and do a proper blog post. (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, June 14 9:01 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling