Wrong ways of thinking
I think Brendan's super funny.

HAHAHA.

I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
no muggers look gd
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
cos 1. they dont put pimple cream
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
2.they dont have time to work out
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
3.they dont look into the mirror

and then:

I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
there was this guy in sec 2
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
i was sitting next to him
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
and his face was literally RED
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
with pimples
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
and guess wad
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
i had to tell him his pimple had burst and there was blood oozing out
I've seen the best, I've fought the best...and I've beaten the best says:
YUCK

Talk about being objective and open enough to know your own school. :D RI guys indeed.

On a more depressing note, my maths result was screwed, and I screwed the chem spa calcualtions as well. Sucks. I was tearing a piece of paper I found in my file into as small pieces as possible and imagining it to be the world in general, and then jteo was like, "Are you bored?"

What the hell. I look as though I tear up paper when I'm bored? Ha.

But lit was supremely hilarious. If I had it my way, Eliza doolittle would marry Alfred doolittle. HAHAHAHHA. Incest! *sadistic grin* Just imagine, at Alfred's wedding, Eliza would rush up forward, throw herself at him at the last moment before Alfred says "I do" (of course there'll be this hesistant long pause cause Alfred also likes Eliza too) and then go, "DADDY, I LOVE YOU! Don't marry her, marry me!" Then Alfred will go, "Darling, I love you too!" and then put the ring intended for his "wife" on Eliza's finger, and they'll walk off in the sunset to a very very shocked church audience. Following which the pastor would faint and get a heart attack.

HAHAHA. I know, I know, I think in the wrong way. It sounds really wrong. :D Then again, they can marry but not have sex you know, so it won't be incest, and they won't give birth to deformed babies. Isn't it cool, Alfred's child will be his grandchild as well? *grins sadistically*


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, May 18 10:56 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling