What David says about ac debate camp...
"Oh I remember that one! It's the one where they invite all the girls schools to come!"

How nice HAHA.

Talking about ac debate camp, I might not be able to make it for the first two days cause rg debate camp happens to fall on the same period too (assuming it falls on the same days as last year ie last three days of hols). Boo.

---

2.4 just now, and I missed A by 5 bloody seconds. What the hell.

I should have walked slower or something. At least I'll get a middle B instead of a B that is so damn close to A. I feel like strangling MOE. WHY DID THEY HAVE TO INCREASE THE A STANDARD BY LIKE 30 SECONDS? If I got this last year taking 14 year old standards, I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN AN A. Blah.

At least my first gold is coming my way muhaha.

---

I really, really wish that some guy teachrs would stop being pms-y. They have no right to be pms-y, especially when they don't even have periods.

And the only way they know how to deal with their pms-y moods? Stomp out of class, optionally slamming the door behind them and making a statement of I-have-pre-menstrual-problems-SAVE-ME!

ha. Sometimes we don't really care if they do so. We just care when it cuts in our free time OR delay us from going home by A LOT OF TIME.

I'm not making much sense here, but looking at the number of pms-y guy teachers we've gotten this year including AHEM one that didn't stomp out of the class but instead across the field cause there wasn't any classroom for him to stomp out of, fellow niners should totally understand what I'm saying.

---

This blog entry seriously doesn't make much sense. Oh well, I'm too exhausted to care. I haven't slept my afternoon nap yet cause of bio science pratical assessment tomorrow, and I've been surviving on coffee. Whoever discovered coffee, go kiss his or her feet (though he or she's probably lying underground giving or have given a feast to their fellow ants and earthworms and not to mention the friendly decomposers).

And I'm just being totally random and jumping to topics that come to my mind without going to much depth.

Like the WEIRD dream I had yesterday night. It sounds hilarious now that I think of it. I dreamt of some scene from an imaginary TV serial (imaginary, cause my dream made it up, and TV serial, cause none of the characters are anyone I recognize, yet there was this sense of familarity when I was in the dream, almost as though I was acting or rather IN the TV serial as well), where there was this grandmother and this mother, and the grandmother wanted to commit suicide cause of this strained relationship between her and her daughter. Then one day the grandmother decides to lead the daughter inside her room where they discover this set of metal chains there for the grandmother to strangle herself with. Then my stupid handphone alarm woke me up, and as usual I got irritated, turned off the alarm, and went back to sleep.

I can remember eerie details from it though. Like how the grandmother had too much make-up on her face that made her look prostitute-ish, and how the lights inside the house were ugly and gaudy. Haha.

Zhi Hua tells me I've been reading too much chinese textbook (cause of that stupid 3.9 chapter with the old folks home story inside), and that is so totally impossible cause I don't even bother to glance at it except for learning for ting xie desperately during chinese.

Anyway, the point of this entry is to tell you all that I probably will be blogging a lot lesser for the next few weeks all the way to the holidays. yay. how delightful.

My weekend will be dedicated to mugging for literature, something I have never done before and never felt the need to do so before until this year. You have no idea how screwed I was for the Pygmalion essay, and you have no idea how screwed this year's lit papers are: poetry and drama essays TOGETHER AT ONE GO without a bloody break.

I'm so appreciative of the lit teachers' concern for us to let us take all the lit papers for the first semester at one go. And also, for placing 40% of the entire year's grade in one single paper. Yipee.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, May 4 7:13 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling