Tagged!
Okay. Arias tagged me, so I shall do this for my co-ruler of the world. (:
Name 20 people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 20 people. At the end, tag at least 5 people.
1. Zhi Hua
2. Arias
3. Joy
4. Sal
5. Kevyna
6. Yin Fei
7. Upfly bird
8. Ya Shan
9. Melissa
10. Jnanee
11. Jefferson
12. Brendan
13. Cindy
14. Stacey
15. Da Shen
16. Almond
17. Calvin
18. Zhi Hui
19. Zhi Min
20. Lee Qi
1. How did you meet 14?
CLASSMATE. Haha Stacy's Mom!
2. What would you do if you've never met 1?
I would be this one isolated person or something for my first two years in RGS. And perhaps I would become a social outcast and die by suffocation of social rules. Ha.
3. What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?
Lee Qi and Melissa?! Hmm. Not too bad an idea actually. They message each other so much, they already have the foundation. YES I WOULD APPROVE. HAHA.
4. Did you ever like 19?
Of course. I still like her! Dear Zhi Min keeps Kevy and I informed about mole concepts and everything else we don't understand, which totals up to... almost everything. HAHA.
5. Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?
Hmm. Yin Fei and Calvin! Well maybe not, cause both of them are quite quiet, so they'll probably end up having long silent conversations. But then again, who can tell? After all, according to my mostly reliable horoscope book, virgos like dependable and calm guys and Calvin is pretty dependable and calm, SO YEAH. :D
6. Describe 3.
HAHA I SWEAR IT'S A TOTAL COINCIDENCE THAT ARIAS AND I HAVE JOY IN NUMBER 3! What can I say? PoOh!
7. Do you think 8 is attractive?
Yeah, I think Ya shan's pretty. (and I think that after this, ya shan's ego shall inflate by a lot, though of course it will never be bigger than mine.)
8. Tell me something about 7.
She doesn't know how to fly though she's an upfly bird! And she's scandalous. VERY. Don't deny, upfly bird! :D
9. Do you know any of 12's family?
Nope, and I don't feel interested in knowing them either.
10. What is 9's favourite?
HMM. STALKING JASON HO. YES.
11. What would you do when 18 confesses that he/she likes you?
GOD. Please, don't let me imagine it. She's my SISTER for god's sake! *hides in the closet, though of course I won't get stuck like loser melissa!*
12. What language(s) does 15 speak?
Chinese and english, but she definitely prefers chinese. WEIRDO. HAHA. I mean,
chinese?! And she writes fanfics in chinese too! Amazing. If I'm not such a good friend, I won't even bother to try reading her first one. (:
13. Who is 9 going out with?
Well she plays hard to get, but we suspect something more with a certain individual whose name starts with 'B' and ends with 'E'. :D Jason Ho isn't right for you melissa, cute as he is!
14. How old is 16 now?
Same age as this question number. Youth 14s! I'm sure you'll do quite well. Yes. Don't stress too much!
15. When was the last time you talked to 13?
A very, very long time ago. Last year in september after teacher's day celebrations I should think. Should i hold another 6J class gathering?
16. What is 2's favourite band/singer?
To be honest, I don't know. I suspect it might be herself. After all, who can sing better than us co-rulers? :D
17. Would you ever date 4?
Well her height is pretty nice for me since we're both not that tall, and she's hot as well, but no, sadly, cause I'm straight. Hee! (of course, I can't forget my husband, my mistress, my boyfriend and orlando bloom, the guy i'm having an affair with. SHH, don't tell my lao gong.)
18. Would you ever date 7?
She's a bird! I strongly oppose inter-crossing of species. HAHA. Of course, she's taken as well, by a certain individual with a name starting with 'H'. Guess who.
19. Is 5 single?
She should be, but who can tell? After all, I am firmly convinced that Kevy has scandals, though she's keeping her mouth tightly shut, which is quite wise or Husena would grill her to no end like she did with poor zhi min. Biology lessons indeed!
20. What is 10's last name?
Um. I don't know? Jnanee's last name is too long for me to remember. x) Besides, I killed her for insulting Sylvia Plath. HAHA.
21. Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?
Jefferson? I'll consider. x) He mugs too much to think about such stuff though! And not my type, though I was rather convinced in primary six that he liked me. HAHAHA. But of course he didn't, he's just super nice to every girl! Still, anyone wants introductions? I assure you, he's a nice, funny and LAME guy with very eligible conditions! (hear the bloom matchmaking company in action? zhihua, you want to know him? :D No hassle at all and no cost!)
I'm glad jefferson doesn't read my blog. I hope. Jeffy, all this is a joke if you ever find my blog. Yes. Don't kill me! *cowers*
22. What school does 3 go to?
Retarded Goldfish Society, same as me and majority of the 20 people.
23. Where does 6 live?
In red ant, ie, singapore. Don't look at me. My ever so lame tuition teacher thought that the merlion should be changed to a red ant cause singapore is small and red and singaporeans are hardworking and do not speak up like red ants (against the government, that is).
24. What is your favourite thing about 5?
She's hyper, and plays chicken feet with me. Of course, MY chicken feet shall always win. HAHA.
Tagged:
Kevyna
Zhi Hua (GO REVIVE YOUR BLOG DEARIE)
Ya Shan
Erh. Arias has already tagged like a lot of them? *looks frantically at list to dig out someone with a living blog*
Almond
Last one. Jnanee, go do it as well. And everyone else with a blog, you're all tagged if you're reading this. THANK YOU. Yes, lee qi, it's a good chance for you to BLOG AGAIN. Consider yourself tagged as well.
ORDER OF THIS LIST WAS ENTIRELY RANDOM, RESULTS ARE NOT TWEAKED IN ANY WAY AT ALL. HAHA.
I hate RS. HATE. I'm supposed to send some crap theories over, and read 5 thick stacks of A3 size notes with boring long-syllable words used to make them sound more intelligent than they are. They make no sense to me at all. I wish I didn't join CAP. Then again, what else would be better? At least I'm reading on feminism.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, May 13
9:17 PM