Replies to tags!
I am seriously considering changing to cbox or flooble or chatterbox or something so that at least nobody would care if I spam my own tagboard.
Still, I like my tagboard too much to change. So here goes:
[jnanee] C for 2.4... Nah I don't think you got lower haha! Yes there wasn't anything to study for physics; I mugged lit the entire weekend!
[joy] listen to arias dear! even though it has no political content involved x) and elections are over! HAHAHA. yes NO MORE PAP OR PPP OR WHATEVER! (disclaimer: no political intent involved!) and yes, I know I should blog more due to popular demand thank you thank you! *ruler's wave*
[arias] you're thinking too much about politics HAHA. PAP indeed! social studies tomorrow howwww. Too bad the exams tomorrow have no acronyms whatsoever... unless... Government and English = GE = General Elections? Oh dear, politics has screwed up our brains :D
[lena] RUSH FULL SPEED AHEAD AND EXTERMINATE AND EXTINGUISH THE EVIL EXAMS! (wow i have alliteration! shows emphasis and utmost hatred! HAHA. lit indeed. it's OVERRRR!)
[dan] YES THAT'S WHY! only 2 seats won by the opposition aww. sylvia lim should have contested in one-person grc! okay shall not talk too much, any political figures here please read disclaimer!
[zhihua] you and your erik. -.- how's my dear potato doing? I know I rock cause I gave you a dear dear potato to cuddle (: you better buy me a good present too hahaha!
[nut] you're the nutty one! confusion of self identity! x) haha this was meant for your tagboard but your tagboard doesn't like me; it refuses to let me tag. Go tell it properly that it shouldn't discriminate against innocent individuals like me, and that it should treat everyone equally in letting all of them tag! and implement a policy on equal treatment :D social studies has really fried my brain!
[kevy] GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO! though by the time you read this ss and english would be OVER -.- I MISS SITTING BESIDE YOU TOO DEARIE! another day and we can sit back together again and fight chicken feet with each other! MY CHICKEN FEET WILL WIN! (:
YAY.
---
The Ps were okay I suppose, though I didn't attempt to do the bonus questions for physics. I sincerely hope the lit teachers can decipher my illegible handwriting which went haywire from pygmalion all the way throughout poetry. Well it's their fault for combining both together; now they have to spend extra effort reading atrocious handwriting in the format of english calligraphy! HAHA.
I bought a horoscope book from popular after a loooong time of deliberating aided by dear Lydia who was convincing me about the benefits of it. But really, they ARE hilarious. HAHA. And sometimes very true too! Of course, that might just be pure chance. It says I'm creative and innovative and unique! *ego inflates some more* If you don't believe you can go ask zhihua! but actually that's under aquarius's perception of me x) I believe the world will not get killed by global warming but instead the living creatures might get squashed to death by my ego. HAHA.
I shouldn't stay up so late; I always practise self denial that I can go online for fifteen minutes only and turn off the computer straight after, but each time I go online, I stay for at least an hour. -.- my self control is non existent I tell you. During the holidays I shall trek in search of it. *hollers: "WHERE ARE YOU SELF CONTROLLLL? COME BACK TO MUMMY! MUMMY LOVES YOU!"*
After tomorrow I feel like chucking social studies, literature, english and physics files into a dusty corner where they won't see the light of the day for at least a month and half.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, May 9
1:11 AM