Of papers, quotes, losers and horoscopes
Tuesday was spent doing another flurry of papers which left another splitting headache this time by the second paper, ie english. It left my head so muddled up I forgot all about the ten-minute reading time and happily started doing the paper, thus getting a sharp reprimand by the ever-so-
pleasant invigilator, who later scolded me again for underlining on the passage.
SORRY LAH, I just don't consider underlining as highlighting or writing!
In the middle of it I laid my head down on the table and felt like dying.
The break before was hilarious, spent in the canteen with half the cafeteria shrieking over a bird flying dangerously low and clinging desperately to our dear Waddle board's cloth before flying off again to another burst of shrieks. Just imagine, we were just happily eating when suddenly high-pitched screams erupted, followed by
more high pitched shrieks. We were looking around in a rather terrified manner to see what was the commotion about, and though I thought it might be an insect of some sort or something, I knew even an insect wouldn't cause so much commotion.
Who would have known it was caused only by a bird, a black one with the yellow beak who would normally be the one frightened by us.
Well it was a slightly insane bird I suppose, it flew in a mad manner around the canteen before ducking under the trays where we put our empty plates in. The canteen aunties attempted to catch it, but as the word attempted suggests, it was a rather futile try. All in all, it provided rather great entertainment. Poor zhi hua missed the entertainment!
And we found out melissa's scared of birds HAHA!
Before that was rather amusing too. I've been rather obsessed over the horoscope book I bought, bringing it everywhere with me and trying to decipher it (it's in
chinese! why is it in chinese?! I can't understand half the content!) and finding out everyone's horoscopes to read their supposed characters to them according to the horoscope book.
So anyway, Arias, who was sitting opposite me, was happily eating chocolate puffs or whatever you call it, and accidentally spilled some chocolate powder on dear zhihua. Zhihua was rather horrified by that chocolate powder on her pinafore, and was frantically trying to brush it away. I, on the other hand, was oblivious to this and engrossed in leaning over to read lei can's horoscope to her, and letting her read it too cause obviously my chinese makes no sense ("er so ru2 guo3 something hui4 something..." you get the idea. just insert something after every second word, and that is how I sound.). Well you guessed it, seconds after arias's chocolate powder spilled on zhihua, I knocked down my milo cup in my engrossment in trying to show leican her horoscope and caused the entire thing to spill over the canteen table
and on zhihua's pinafore. HAHAHAHAAHA! The poor victim of spillages!
Thus she missed out all the fun of the bird cause she was frantically in the toilet trying to wash her pinafore and blowdry it under the hand dryer. Aww.
---
So after all that delight in finishing four papers with three more to go and a practical assessment, we found out that...
we have to take the english paper again.What. The. Hell.
Well apparently,
some classes got the comprehension beforehand, and in all fairness they want to make us go through the torture again. I wonder why
those classes get extra comprehensions to do huh. It's
not really fair to the rest of us is it?
Oh well, I actually don't mind. I get this feeling I screwed the english paper up, so it's just as well.
---
Memorable quotes:
Jtoh: "Come on talkative ones, give me the answer!"
Latha: "He's calling you, leican!"
Lei Can: "Oi latha go help me buy milo, I give you 45 cents you help me pay 25 cents later then I return to you!"
Latha: "Wow your maths very good hor, 45 cents and 25 cents make 70 cents?! *pauses* OH YAH, they DO make 70 cents!"
your maths is excellent, latha! HAHAHA
A rather depressing statement from dear mrs toh, our chemistry teacher
Mrs Toh (looking at kevy and me struggling to do the chem worksheets): "I'm sure both of you will impress me the most during EOI. You can't go lower than this!"
SIGH MRS TOH, I KNOW MY CHEMISTRY IS SAD, YOU DON'T HAVE TO HARP ON IT!
I hate moles, i hate moles, i hate moles, i hate moles!!! Argh. ANY type of moles, including those on faces, and ESPECIALLY chemistry moles. ARGH.
---
Today,
sadly, ms huang didn't come cause she was on MC, so the lesson was spent trying to finish my chemistry worksheets while helping arias, lee qi and lena shut melissa in the cupboard.
I SHUT HER IN FIRST OKAY! *proud beam* Zhi Hua alerted me to the fact that melissa's in the cupboard and therefore I leaned my weight onto it. Then I wanted to make her fall out so I let go, but sadly that didn't work. Stupid melissa however did not come out after I let the door open, so leeqi spotted it and started leaning on it, evilly grinning, "You're never going to come out melissa!"
A period of time passed without any movement, then melissa gained superpowers suddenly and we couldn't shut the door completely again and it was
three against one. Lee Qi, Lena and I were pushing hard at the door, but melissa still managed to keep the door open. Finally we decided to let her go, but it turns out that...
...melissa got herself wedged in the cupboard opening, explaining why the cupboard door couldn't be closed again! Thus after we let her go, she was
still stuck there HAHAHAHAHAA! LOSER MELISSA!
Before that she tried to trick zhi hua and I into going into the narrow and small cupboard by asking us whether both of us can fit into the cupboard. I happily went inside the cupboard without any notions of misgiving or suspicions, while zhihua the smart one spotted the trick immediately and alerted me to it thankfully. Otherwise, both of us would have been stuck and squashed in the VERY SMALL cupboard with her refusing to let us out.
Later Melissa, Lee Qi, Lena and Arias doodled all over the whiteboard with Arias accusing Lena for the death of her eraser. Lena, officially, also isn't lena anymore -- she's UPFLY BIRD. :D So take note of that everyone, don't call her lena anymore!
---
Anyone who wants your horoscope, tag your horoscope on my tagboard, I
might just be nice enough to try to translate your part for you! HAHA. If I'm nice enough, you get to find out what kind of person you appear to people, what are your love views, what are your... thoughts?! intelligence? ah whatever, I don't know what that section is about, it says something about intelligence but there are only three horoscopes for that, ie cancer, LEO and virgo, so maybe... we're the smart horoscopes HAHAHA! of course, leos are the smartest. THANK YOU THANK YOU. (:
And also your love motivation (er is that the right translation?!), a page on how to make friends with you, what type of girl/guy you like, how to win your affection AND what you do when you like someone. Don't worry, it's pretty reliable, at least A LOT more reliable than the crap horoscopes you find in straits times. REALLY! Now most of the people I promoted my horoscope book to are interested in buying one for their own horoscope HAHAHA!
Oh yeah, if you want to find out what type of guy/girl your crush likes, you can always tag his or her horoscope on my board too HAHA. If I'm nice enough AND in a good enough mood I shall attempt to translate it for you!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, May 11
11:52 PM