Malfoys!
Me: "I think Draco's a nice name. I'll name my future son Draco!"
Lena: "Nah Draco only sounds nice with Malfoy!"
Me: (pauses) (looks devastated, then brightens up) "Never mind, I'll marry someone who has the surname Malfoy!"
Any Malfoys out there with plantinum white blond hair, I'll be glad to marry you! HAHA. The plantinum white blond hair must have the exact shade as draco/lucius malfoy/legolas's hair, otherwise you're not accepted. THANK YOU. Please tag if you have the surname Malfoy and plantinum white blond hair!
Rugby today was quite funny. We were supposed to get the ball across the field without dropping it or getting tapped, and our group came up with an ingenius strategy: I would run straight through with the ball while the rest of them will block the opponents with a fervour like that game of LAO3 YING1 ZHUA1 XIAO3 JI1.
And guess what?
IT WORKS. YES IT DOES. I SCORED TWO GOALS FOR MY TEAM! :D
---
I'm weird.
People dream of failing exams it seems. Either that or not doing homework or something related to studies. I
never ever dream of that. Instead, I dream of...
... getting booked for using my handphone. -.- I dreamt it twice already!
I can even remember who booked me HAHA. Supremely hilarious. Zhi Hua says it's some subconscious guilt for using my handphone in class, but I don't (really) use my handphone in class! It can't be. I think I'm mad.
I should dream instead of failing exams so that I can get top marks at it. LIKE JOY CHUA. Shall command my subconsiousness to dream of failing exams so that I can get higher marks.
Now, subconscious state of mind, DREAM OF FAILING EXAMS. Yes indeed.
---
After the exams, Lena and I are going to go for DA VINCI CODE. Hmm, we're 16, really we are! I'm sure I look 16! :D I'm going to 1) wear extra extra high heels, 2) put on a lot of make-up, 3) wear more mature clothes and 4) wear jeans that make my legs look longer. I'm sure I look 16. Lena's going to help me in this!
The benefits of make-up!
She's going to loan me her mascara, and boy do I need mascara. And she says that I should take off my glasses, so maybe I will. HAHA.
Brendan suggests that you book online and collect the tickets through the ALX machine, but then if they forbid you entry, you're going to waste 7 bucks worth of ticket money. Aww.
Therefore, the best way is still to do it the open way in a very slack cinema, stupid forum writers or not. One stupid person actually went to write into the forum asking them to conduct compulsory checks for NC16 and above stuff! WTH. Puh-leese. GO AND DIE. IT'S DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE.
Yes it shall be quite an adventure indeed. Zhi Hua want to come along? I'm sure we can make you up too HAHA.
After all, one year doesn't make much difference. And isn't it annoying to miss movies just because of a few months difference?
In conclusion, I see nothing wrong in going to watch Da Vinci Code. :D And all other NC16 movies! You know, if they never cut out parts of Titanic, we'll never get to see it? And then we'll miss out the greatest movie of all time! Therefore ratings are
stupid. Especially those NC16 and above.
And David owes the team BEN AND JERRY ICE CREAMS. HMMMMM. *licks lips* share okay! HAHA.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, May 22
11:09 PM