I AM BORED.
So after months and months of not playing, I can't believe I'm back at the ever-so aimless, brainless, pointless game again.

MAPLESTORY.

Groans. I can just feel my brain cells dying from the sheer brainlessness of the game. LEE QI YOU BETTER LEND ME DOTA AND SIMS BEFORE ALL MY BRAIN CELLS DIE!

I'm supposed to be doing the stupid physics worksheet which I have absolutely no idea how to do and the english essay which I don't feel like doing and don't know how to do too. Since when did expositions become so hard to do?I remember they were super easy last year! Expositions don't just suddenly become difficult!

Shall just do the thing on Kevy's blog out of sheer boredom and sian-ness.

Mark your confessions:

[x] I'm afraid of silence. (yeah man! okay it depends on what kind of silence... if it's awkward silence then yeah, i'm afraid :D)
[ ] I Talk A LOT when I get really nervous.
[ ] I am really ticklish.
[ ] I'm afraid of the dark.
[ ] I'm afraid of facing my back to open doors at night.
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open
[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed
[ ] I am afraid of gay or lesbian people. (Zhi hua and I: WE HATE GAYS CAUSE THEY TAKE OUR MEN! WE LOVE LESBIANS CAUSE THEY LEAVE MORE MEN FOR US! HAHA)
[x] I believe in true love. (definitely!)
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music
[ ] I collect comic books
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad.
[ ] I've stayed out all night.
[ ] I open up to others easily.
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world.
[ ] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs.
[x] I love Disney movies. (yay. lion king! fine that's terribly outdated. haha!)
[x] I am a sucker for green eyes.
[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.
[x] I am a sucker for blue eyes
whatever happened to grey eyes? I AM A SUCKER FOR GREY EYES! DRACO! (:
[ ] I dont kill bugs (right. whoever hasn't is a bloody saint.)
[x] I curse. (actually, by my standards I don't, but since by international standards of tagboards damn is a curse word, then yeah, I do. HAHA.)
[x] I have an "x" in my screen name. (duh, my name's zhiXin!)
[x] I've slipped and fell in public. (talk about it! how embarrassing!)
[ ] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[x] I love Spam.... (YEAH SPAM SPAM SPAM! but not spam from anonymous persons promoting websites etc. otherwise, I LOVE SPAM.)
[x] I bake well (YES I DO! my cookies rule the world!)
[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.
[ ] I have owned something from Abercrombie. (what's THAT?)
[x] I want a better job (if a student can be counted as a job, DEFINITELY.)
[ ] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours. (my parents might just murder me after 3 hours)
[ ] I love Dr. Phil. (who's that?!)
[ ] I like multiple people
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. (NO WAY. NEVER IN A BILLION YEARS UP TO ETERNITY.)
[x] I am self-conscious. (who isn't?)
[x] I love to laugh. (HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA)
[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.
[x] I loved Lord of the Flies. (erm. I haven't read it! But since it's the lit text, FINE. I LOVE LORD OF THE FLIES. Not loveD.)
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[x] I can't swallow pills. (heh. No matter how much I try to force it down, the thing just ends up dissolving into PURE BITTERNESS in my mouth. Trust me, it's not a nice taste.)
[ ] I have a lot of scars. (my skin's flawless baby. HAHA.)
[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room. (I can't sleep if there is a COCKROACH in my room. GRR.)
[x] I love chocolate. (YAY. Who doesn't? HERSHEY'S KISSES COOKIES AND CREAM! FERRERO ROCHER!)
[ ] I bite my nails. (just think of the billions of germs you're putting in your mouth! and your fingernails become ugly as well!)
[ ] I am not comfortable with being me. (hello, I LOVE ME. thankew! go to hell if you don't like me!)
[x] I play computer games when I'm bored. (talk about pure coincidence. maplestory hurhur.)
[x] Gotten lost in the city.
[ ] Thought of suicide before. (how depressing.)
[x] Seen a shooting star. (:D and wished upon it too!)
[ ] Had a menage a trois. (?????)
[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas (GRR. OBS. >:( )
[ ] Have kissed someone really strange
[ ] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] Been in a bloody fist fight with someone of a diff. sex. (haven't even been in a fist fight before 0.o)
[ ] Been in a fist fight
[ ] Been arrested. (nah, i'm so law-abiding! *grins* *looks innocent*)
[ ] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose. (yikes, that's gross!)
[x] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
[ ] made out in an elevator.
[ ] Swore at Liberace.
[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose (not on purpose! I kicked my bro HAHA)
[ ] Been skydiving.
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Gotten stitches.
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[ ] Bitten someone (might have when I was a baby)
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[ ] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car
[ ] been to Japan. (STUPID JOY IN JAPAN NOW!)
[x] Ridden in a taxi. (ERR WHO HASN'T?!)
[ ] shoplifted
[ ] Been fired.
[x] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. (i believe that 99.9% of the world has experienced unrequited love -.- which is why POTO is NOT as sad as titanic!)
[ ] Stole something from your job.
[ ] Gone on a blind date.
[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (teachers/coaches are OFF LIMITS. Not options!)
[ ]Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] Been to Europe. (I WANT TO GO TO FRANCE! Grrr)
[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee.
[ ] been to New York
[x] Been married (ROARKE! *swoons* heh!)
[ ] Gotten divorced
[x] Saw someone/something dying. (yeah, an ant. murdered by me. :D)
[x] Have a list of people you want to kill. (YES, and all of it are teachers)
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day. (I wish. My driving licence takes at least another 3 years to come.)
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a Plane. (To bangkok!)
[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar or club
[x] Eaten sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[x] Continued to care for someone sooo much even though you know you can't have them
[ ] taken a picture just for the sole purpose of putting it on myspace/friendster..
[x] Been ice skating (ice skating rocks! I'm pro lah! HAHA. but arias's more pro!)
[x] Cried in public.
[ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. (yeah, and sacrifice your life as well)
[ ]been at a party and instead of giving out your phone number you give them your mypsace name and say look me up
[x] liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have.
[ ] Thought of someone a lot lately. (all that's over and done with!)
[x] Hate the world. (hate life in general! kay that's sometimes, especially in times of *cough* lit pt *cough*)
[ ] Love someone who doesnt realize it (how do I know whether he realizes it or not? and I don't think it can be called LOVE. Ha.)
[x] have your cell phone permanently attached to your hand/hip (something like that yeah :D after all, my handphone's my bf!)
[ ] cried over a guy/girl you didnt even go out with. (felt really sad yeah, but never cried.)

Okay that was pure bo-liao-ism. Bet you skipped all of it. Nevermind. Today shall be a day for memes! HAHA.

Another one I found on lis's blog!

01) What is the phone brand/model?
Sony ericsson! K700I! Rules man, especially when it comes to checking phones :D *cough*

02) What's the last 3 digits of your mobilenumber?
087

3) What does the 2nd message in your inbox say?
Qi: Lol hafta wait til my dad comes hm which will be on saturday. N i dunno whether can or not sry. (haha I asked her to lend dota and sims to me!)

04) Who's the first person who comes up under the letter M?
Macey! The really tall one! (and super pro at badminton too!)

05) Who's the last person you rang?
Zhi Hua cause I was too lazy to walk to my house phone

06) Who was your last missed call from?
Kristin lim

07) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under D?
Daveen the really pro lit freak!

08) What does the last message in your inbox say?
Rachel Oon: haha I think its quite okay. well my first edit came in 3/4 editted but yeah my prop's done up and my opp's still being editted by david. yep. (I asked her how prep was coming on! haha)

09)Who's the 3rd person who comes up under J?
Jeannie! Amazing! Haha I didn't even know I had her number ;)

10) Go to your Sent Items - what does the 5th message say?
To Brendan: yeah I'm playing already haha. Added you already...(maplestory -.-)

11) Who's the 4th person who comes up under S?
Sandra! Haven't talked to her for a looooong time it feels.

12) Who's your network provider?
M1

13) How many messages are currently in your inbox?
38!

14)What do you have as your background
A photo I took of the scenery next to the busstop near the MRT station -.- yes I'm bo liao thankew thankew!

5) Who's the 2nd person who comes up under R?
Rachel Ong! oh coolness. yet another one I forgot I have a contact of. HAHA. This quiz's really helping me remember my contacts!

16) Who do you have on speed dial 3?
Nah don't use speed dial. Too lazy to add them haha!

17) If you're on Pay as you Go, how much credit do you have?
nope not on whatever that is!

18) Who's the first person who comes up under C?
Calvin! (don't worry leeqi, it isn't the guy you look like hahahahaha)

19) How many bars of signal do you currently have?
5! my house has a really good reception :D

20) What do you have as your main ringtone?
it's this stupid boring tune which I changed to after realizing that millions of people had my previous one.

Done. LAST ONE I PROMISE! found it on lena's blog!

My Turn Ons/Offs
GIRLS FILL OUT THE TOP
GUYS FILL OUT THE BOTTOM
POST IT UP SO WE SEE WHAT'S UP
REPOST WITH THE TITLE "WHAT TURNS ME ON/OFF"

About guys, Turned ON, OFF or DC (Don't care):

Is taller than you: on
Is shorter than you: off (I seriously don't think anyone can be shorter than me. If there is, that someone has something seriously wrong.)
Wears braces: dc
wears a grill: dc (what's a grill? 0.o)
Dresses Preppy: dc
Dresses Ghetto: dc
Dresses Gothic: dc (who cares how he dresses as long as it doesn't look retarded and nerdy?)
Has blue eyes: on
Has green eyes: on
Has hazel eyes: dc
Brown eyes: dc
Drinks alcohol: off
Wears glasses: dc (hello, I wear glasses too! it isn't his fault lahh.)
Smokes: off (YUCKS. NEVER EVER.)
Plays sports: on (*grins* how else do you get the abs?)
Smiles a lot: on
Calls you just to say Hi: on (yeah man, why not? :D)
Compliments you: on (who doesn't like to be complimented? as long as it isn't fake yeah.)
Good dancer: dc (who cares. not like we're going to attend a lot of ballroom functions whatsoever.)
Wears jewelry: on (Not too much though! And depends on what kind! one-side earings look cool haha!)
Smiles when you walk in the room: on (a smile to greet you how nice is that?)
Has brown hair: dc
Has Black hair: dc
Has blonde hair: on
Has red hair: dc
Makeup: off (er. a guy with make up?!)
Loyal: on (who wants their boyfriend to go have 8 girlfriends at once?)
Laid back: dc
Plays guitar: dc
Plays drums: dc
Sing: on (um. it depends on his voice! hopefully it doesn't cause noise pollution)
he's buff (muscles): ON. :D Not too much though!
He can draw: dc! (i'll rather he can WRITE! especially love poems HAHA so funny)
Easily jealous: off (I don't want him to be jealous at every little tiny thing I do!)
Doesn't eat meat: off (hello, HOW CAN ANYONE SURVIVE WITHOUT MEAT? GROWLS. I'm a CARNIVORE. HAHA.)
has a tattoo: dc (as long as it doesn't look too ugly and big and gangsterish)
has a lip ring: OFFFF (yucks! just imagine, every time you kiss him you meet this... okay let's not imagine)
has tongue ring: OFFF (again, apply previous reason)

_______________________________
AbOut girls: Turned ON, OFF or DC (don't
care)

dresses like a grandma:
plays musical instrument:
is shorter than you:
same height as you:
is taller than you:
has chapped lips:
has green eyes:
has blue eyes:
has brown eyes:
has long hair:
has med. hair:
has short hair:
drinks alcohol:
smokes cigs:
smokes weed:
wears glasses:
has blonde hair:
has brown hair:
has black hair:
has red hair:
works out:
smiles:
calls you just to say hi:
creative:
compliments you:
shaves her legs:
wears jewelry:
has bigger feet than you:
has smaller feet than you:
smiles when you walk into the room:
belly piercings:
virgin:
laid back:
doesn't party:
likes to party:
wants to party:
laughs a lot:
giggles:
snorts:
pierced ears:
pierced anything else:
tattoos:
honest and open:
goes to church:

---

Told you I was bored. *grins*


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, May 31 3:46 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling