Forever
Yay. Here's the obligatory blog post after every performance! Though I'm supposed to be doing my lit pt and philo journal yeah. And mug for chemistry. Major slacker me.
Oh first TAG REPLIES. Seeing that after calculation, I'll need at least six tags to finish replying. So I might as well save myself trouble and reply it here.
[qi] HAHA I didn't go for tuition so you didn't get to whack me! I had chinese drama! The entire half of the lower part of my day was gone. My parents were rather pissed off at me realizing it at the last minute and thus donating 20 bucks to han tuition centre. Heh. TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T GET TO WHACK ME! Fate, see. It's a valid theory! Copyrighted by Husena. :D
[cindy] YES I'm STILL HAVING MIDYEARS. How pissifying is that? Everyone else is busy watching movies, playing games, doing all sorts of crappy stuff while we're slaving away at exams AND projects. Poor, poor us. I definitely have a different mindset from the masses indeed HAHA. Understatement of the year!
[arias] That's why I say, they have to adopt! They can't have sex! Otherwise the poor child will end up deformed! Otherwise, if they have sex, they'll have to practise safe sex. HAHA. Adoption solves all!
[jnanee] Adoption, that's the solution. We don't want the child to be retarded do we? We'll add another retarded child to the world community which is not good! And we'll add unneccessary burden to Eliza and Alfred who'll have to support the child all the way till he dies or they die! And we all want to go on a vacation sigh. HOLIDAYS.
[mel] Tsk guilty conscience HUH. HAHA. Don't make use of poor poor leeqi cause you can't get kevin/calvin! And you're nice?! HMMMMM. I wonder. (;
[livia] Yup I relinked! Haven't seen you in debate for a loooong time! What happened to you? Heh.
[yashan] Yay great minds think alike! Paper's nice to tear. Welcomeeee! Haha I'm a nice and wonderful person (and it's true, unlike melissa's claim!)! That's...VERY insensitive of him. Ask him to go and die. I HATE HIM. We're definitely going to buck up!
[ruiling] Now you know! Kay I linked you. YEAH WE'RE GOING TO ROCK DEBATE! Woots! How did you find my blog anyway? Heh.
[joy] Yes Joy, it's high time to stop talking about GPA. You run the high risk of getting killed by numerous people! (including me) haha! Cause you're complaining too much when your GPA's going to be higher than the rest of us!
[adwyn] Boo! Yep chinese drama! x) People think I'm really bilingual when they hear about my ccas, and they somehow have the serious misconception that I'm pro in chinese. HAHA. A grave, grave misconception indeed, especially when I almost failed my Chinese end-of-year last year! But I'll just let them get stuck with the misconception. HAHA.
[zhihua] ZHIXIN THE ANGEL! Don't blackmail your ruler, or I'll have you thrown into the state prison! It's a serious offence! I'm an angel too! Angels are nice nice white fluttery things who bless you! If you blackmail me, I'll get my devil over to curse you HEH HEH.
---
So it's the same thing every year, but the atmosphere is so addictive and seems so different every time it keeps you coming back for more.
I remember in sec one, I was this loner in Chinese drama, the only sec one who joined cause evil Sabina and Sandra abandoned me. I really, really felt like quitting. There wasn't anything much keeping me there. When I suggested that I might be quitting to my seniors, they looked horrified. And I was so embarrassed by it.
Then they gave me the role of emcee, and things started becoming a lot better. I started looking forward to Chinese drama practices instead of dreading them cause I finally had a purpose in chinese drama, something to do instead of just loning about by myself looking like a loser. I remember the practices with Fiona, the handphone act where I ended up getting bashed by her for using my handphone (haha! The obligatory act to get audiences to off their handphones "for their own safety"!), the bottle act where I had to scream like a bimbo at the harmless bottle on the ground and etc etc. I remember Michelle overlooking our practices and correcting us until the day itself, and I remember my first performance in chinese drama -- the trepidation, the anxiety, the relief and happiness at the audience's positive reaction.
Second year, I was in the first and third act. More sec twos joined, and I was included in huge casts that didn't make me feel so lonely. Our act got gold for the competition (though sadly not champion), and I remember the memorable Plaza Singapura trip after the competition where AHEM two guys "coincidentally" met us twice and thus went back with us. HAHA. Scandalous Sophia indeed! And the performance itself -- it was very heartening to hear the audience's laughter over my little child act where I acted really spastic and went around going "MUMMY MUMMY!" at the flowers (ie my seniors).
Third year, which is this year. The angel in white! Kevy saw me first while I wasn't supposed to be seen. -.- KEVY WHY DID YOU COME SO EARLY HUH. Irritating kevy! Spoilt my surprise! Heh. We were pulling the guy around and trying to break his arm. :D If ever you want to get grabbed by girls and get "snatched" around, you'll have to come to act for rg chinese drama! If there is a script like that again that is, and if we'll continue on. Awww. You missed the chance!
So that's it, my journey in chinese drama comes to an end. It's saddening, but I'm resigned to the fact -- unless, of course, the school decides to let chinese drama be a core cca and we don't have auditions, thus encouraging over 30 people to come to join. Which is quite an impossible notion, so yeah. Debate'll be my only cca next year, and people won't have the sad misconception of me being superbly bilingual anymore. Aww.
My fellow chinese drama people are always very confused over what language debate I'm in and what language CAP i'm doing. If I don't specify, they'll think I'm in chinese debate and chinese CAP. HAHA. I'm so pro in chinese! Even Joanne thought I was in chinese debate -.- I can't have a complete conversation all in chinese for nuts, much less say DEBATE in it. And WRITE long flowing essays or poems in it.
Yeah, that's my three years in chinese drama, and the memories will forever be treasured.
My passion for acting will never die.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, May 21
11:46 AM