The 'farmer' flirts!
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

IT'S OVER.

IT'S OVERRRRRRRR!

EVERYTHING'S OVERRR!

Oh glorious holidays, thank you for coming when I've almost given up on you, thank you for coming finally when I thought you would never!

Let us now run through the past few days in which most of it was spent doing the Horrendous Lit PT.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, zhixin has set a record! *waits for applause* thank you thank you! ZHIXIN has stayed overnight to do her lit performance task! She didn't even sleep a wink! Ladies and gentlemen, it's the most amazing achievement ever! Isn't it amazing how amazing zhixin can be?

I remember telling zhihua at 10pm how we had 8 more hours to do our lit pt, and then it seemed as though just minutes later it was 6! It was super fast! I think time at night passes faster than time in the day -.- No wonder I always cannot finish everything! Cause I always do work at night!

You should have seen 309. For the entire night, that must be a record number set of the most number of people online in a contact group! At 4 plus am there were still 7 plus people online! I felt so un-alone and comforted cause SO MANY PEOPLE WERE STAYING UP WITH ME. You should have seen it! all my other contact groups had 0 or 1 or 2 people online while 309 had 8 or 9!

Oh on a more solemn note, thursday was a freaky day. First it was Ms Huang telling us about the poem on "The Child Dying". It was so, so sad. The tone of her voice. Those explanations of the phrases I didn't get. "I pack your stars into my purse" -- I thought it was just a way of saying he would bring hope with him, but actually it represents the almost non-existent amount of hope he has. And the minute amount of baggage one needs to bring on a journey of death. The poem's currently under my tagboard.

And then shortly later it was philosophy, and Mrs Mao was just telling us about how RG girls were percepted to have a low adversity quotient, and about the situation in neighbourhood schools. How her friend was teaching this class and this student was acting weirdly. She had wanted to scold him initially but his classmates advised her not to. And later she found out -- his father got hanged for drug trafficking. Such situations are non-existent in RG. It's true, we don't face truancy (well, truancy for slacking heh and loitering around the streets looking stupid) , we don't face problems like smoking and gangsterism. In a way, we're not really exposed to the real world out there.

Then, the announcement came.

Joan Chan Shu Fang died.

It was...just so sudden, just so soon after the talk Mrs Mao gave us. I guess I thought I could hope, hope that with all our support, maybe, just maybe a miracle would happen. Maybe God might hear us and not take her away. Maybe the drug would work or something. Everything was just dashed off when Mrs Deborah Tan announced that Joan died on wednesday evening.

And then reality never seemed so real.

Separation, death. Separated forever, never to be here again. A journey into the unknown, a journey taken alone. A hand that will never change again. The change from body to soul. It's so saddening.

Have you ever thought -- this chain of events could be some sort of foreshadowing?

Kay off the solemn note.

So when I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 6 am, I bounced up and all the way to the toilet dancing and exclaiming how amazing zhixin was to be able to stay up all night! It's an amazing feat ladies and gentlemen! And the amazing zhixin wrote a 860 word philo journal in 40 minutes! She had to cancel words away later in class. AH, THE PAIN! Deleting off words sucks, cause every word I write is super important! (despite the fact that the philo journal was filled with A LOT of crappy rhetorical questions that don't expand on the question at all)

And I was super hyper all the way to school, and then the tiredness came all at once during chemistry where we were coerced to do stupid chem experiments AT THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL. Hello, last day of school? Ring a bell? Aren't we supposed to do crap like summarising whatever we have learnt or something and not do experiments?

Yin Fei, Arias and I were putting screened methyl orange into water and pouring hydrochloric acid into the lovely green solution and watching the lovely green solution turn lovely pink (cause there was so much acid it went past the violet stage). And of course, hiding the solution whenever mrs toh came near. HEH. (obviously, we weren't supposed to be doing that AHEM)

The entire of that day was spent fretting about lit PT. It's not very pleasant, I'm not very pleased with some stuff, but at least it's all over and done with. Never again, people. Never again.

At 2 minutes before 2pm which is the due time, we finally had a big ass photo of keats. We rushed down all the way from the library to class and dumped everything together, and then zhimin, zhihua and I began a sprinting marathon to the staff room looking for Ms Huang to hand in the lit pt. Following which at the corridor zhihua had a sprawling fall with her shoe flying off to the astonishment of the shocked passers-by, and I passed the Lit PT to zhimin for her to rush down instead. Zhi hua who has a low pain threshold as she says had a hurting knee even hours later after the fall.

I was dead already by that time, but we still had Youth 14s finals to go to therefore not enabling me to go home and be dead to the rest of the world. I slept (well, tried to) on the little couch we have in 309 before lee qi woke me up with a camera flash. WHAT THE HECK. Stupid Lee qi! People trying to have a good sleep only to be taken a photo of. So annoying.

So Lena, Lee Qi and I went over to Plaza Sing, where I watched them eat/drink at starbucks. Lee Qi was having this espresso thing which she was turning red trying to suck the coffee out while Lena was having this oreo cheesecake. And we were having a conversation about inheritance -.- which turned to our relatives and which turned to our siblings.

Me (showing camera pics to lena): LOOK AT MY BROTHER! HE'S SO CUTEE!
Lena: My brother is cuter!
Me: MINE IS THE CUTEST!
Lee Qi: Mine is the ugliest!

ANTI CLIMAX LAH YOU LEEQI! HAHAHA. Her and her very ugly brother whom we passed after tuition today. They came to an amazing conclusion seconds later:

Lena: That's cause he's 14 right!
Lee Qi: Yeah!
Me: What, you mean all 14 year old guys are ugly?
Lee qi and lena: YES!
Me: then somehow or other they turn hot the moment they turn 15?
Lena: Some of them do. Really! You have no idea!

The Great Theory: All 14-Year-Old Guys Are Ugly Until They Turn 15, Whereby Some Of Them Turn Hot.

After Lee Qi went home, Lena and I had SUPERBLY DELICIOUS OCTOPUS BALLS and bought little penguin keychains for our dear juniors who are damn lovable.

OUR JUNIORS ARE HILARIOUS!

Ladies and gentlemen, what you'll see below is an elegy written to our dear coach David, who was exclaiming "NO! NO!"s and blushing away furiously as they threatened to read the elegy. This entire video has been recorded by Lena and is currently here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_S-8UkuHGs . The very funny elegy is as below:

to be carved into (his) abysmal quality rock tombstone.

Dear Sir Knight David (surname deleted to postpone my death sentence),
Schwer! Minable, bakaa, bendan, paagal

despair beyond despair
tears beyond our years
below this grave
lies a dave

the grass grows wild
as was this child

ring the bells
bring cockleshells
away in the dirt
the 'farmer' flirts

ring the glass
bring d.o.m to fast
for he was a du- du
he didnt live by the rules

He was our north
he was our south
our policies we couldn't croach
but ahoy kids, we have our coach!

HAHAAHA if David ever finds this, he's going to kill me for publishing it. Don't worry girls, he's um a perfectly innocent guy and the abovementioned elegy is not necessarily true. HAHAHA. Don't believe the elegy! (meant for any future prospects)

(I really think he's going to kill me. You all better save it onto your desktops first before I'm forced to remove it or something. Mourn for me if I die at the risk of putting this online for my beloved readers cause I love you all so much and I'm so nice. You can write an elegy for me too!)

Heh for this debate my juniors weren't as prepared as the last ones all of them plus david were abysmally busy. FIRST RUNNERS UP. The silver trophies looked so nice and glittering! Next time, they're going to get GOLD. (:

My juniors rock all your socks!

Saturday, Youth media conference. We got a very nice goody bag with a lime magazine inside which I was happily flipping through during all the boring talks, and THEY PLAYED LIN JUN JIE'S MV ON THE SCREEN BEFORE EVERYTHING STARTED. Excellent taste! I applaud their tastes! :D

Sadly though there weren't any cute guys there much to our disappointment. HAHA.

There were these advertisements which were utterly lame. "Don't give in to temptations until you have a condom" HAHAHA. You should go see it!

Quite an...eventful three days I suppose, but I'M GLAD IT'S ALL OVER!

Finally I CAN TALK TO EVERYONE. I shall spend everyday talking away! Talk talk talk!

Though my june holidays are quite filled up sadly. HAHA i'm going to all the debate camps, ie, AC's, DA and RG's with lena! :D And what more, we're going to watch DOZENS OF MOVIES. YAY.

Glorious holidays, please don't ever end.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, May 28 12:04 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling