Episode 2 of replies
I CAN'T SEE MY LAST TAG!
This is sad. I really, really should change my tagboard. This post is crap, skip on to the next post if you haven't tagged before joy.
[jnanee] Poems are niceee! ESPECIALLY angsty ones! And don't you dare insult sylvia plath, i'd KILL YOU hahaha. If I'm feeling nice enough I might just translate it here for you, but anyway yin fei has the same horoscope as you so I might be too lazy to look at it again. But you're smart apparently and you like dependable types. (: that's all i remember of virgos.
[yanne] HI YANNEEEEEEEEEEE!
[zhihua] I think you're going to have to scream soon dearie. (; you're not going to see the last of my horoscope book for quite a period of time! And don't delude yourself! Most people don't even know who Erik is HAHA.
[arias] I know I know. I should start charging people and get taxes! But then again, I'm nice, ain't I? *winks*
[yashan] Yes yashan you have just successfully flooded my tagboard! HAHAHA. Of course I'll make a great fortune teller, better than you! I shall make the BEST fortune teller there is in the world muhaha. And yes, of course leos are the
smartest! No horoscope can beat us after all! YEAH MRS TOH REALLY SAID THAT. so mean right. My fragile feelings are hurt. *sobs in a corner* nah I think your chemistry isn't worse than mine!
[kevy] NO MINE WILL WIN! Yes i know my blog posts are funny THANK YOU THANK YOU. x)
[lena] YOU POLLUTED MY INNOCENT MIND! Fine arias has a more innocent mind than mine HAHAHAHA. But my mind is innocent! And you polluted it! *looks hurt* now my innocence is destroyed! GIMME BACK MY INNOCENCE! :D anyway, horoscopes are fun! you should like them! They are eerily true! yes the invigilator was irritating; she's soooo
pleasant you can hardly believe it. Actually I suppose if you think about it it's not the Gep classes' fault; more like the teacher's fault for giving them the bloody paper. haha i don't mind taking the paper again!
[joy] Yet another person of true innocence. *winks* of course there's nothing there, nothing at all my dear, don't try looking! (:
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, May 12
11:01 PM