At last
After a loooong and tense battle, PAP has won my dear Aljunied GRC in the end. At last, an end to irritating blaring voices!

I guess it would be quite interesting if WP won my GRC; I quite liked that Sylvia Lim person, but oh well.

Shall not discuss too much politics; I might get banished into Changi Prison for sedition even though I'M THE RULER HELLO. But apparently people here are still blissfully unaware of that fact, so I have to keep a low cover so that I can travel around without being asked for an autograph or being at the constant risk of getting assassinated. Although, of course, my dear niners always try to assassinate me with volleyballs and rugby balls during PE lessons. I think I have been hit by balls on my head at least five times. I should gather my forces and show them the price of assassination, but obviously I'm too nice to do so.

---

It's amazing how many blogs one can visit just to procrastinate. I'm pretty sure I've gone to almost everyone's blogs at least thrice while (trying to) type out the pygmalion quotes. AND I'VE FINISHED TYPING FINALLY! ...

... and my printer now absolutely refuses to work. It tells me its cover is open when its so obviously is NOT. It refuses to turn off. It refuses to print. It refuses to refill the ink level when I've put in another ink cartridge. It tells me the ink cartridge is non existent when it is sitting right there in the little space for it. Right now, all I want to do is to wring its puny... body?! Or maybe just snip up that strip of whatever-it-is connecting my cartridges to the main thing. DAMN YOU YOU PRINTER! DAMNATION! Bloody hell! What the devil! (higgins really is a good influence i must admit; now we can spew out swear words on the pretext of quoting.)

I haven't even started on Poetry and Physics. I think teachers gain a sadistic glee in alliterating the exams -- I mean, Poetry, Pygmalion and Physics on one day? Honestly, I don't see anything to study for physics. Which is why I'm not even concerned about it. Vector addition? Who can't do plus and minus sums? So now I'm worried I'm missing out on something important cause everyone's fretting about physics when I don't see the cause of it. I'd better go and look at my file at least once.

DIE PRINTER, DIE!

On second thoughts, maybe not.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, May 7 3:17 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling