Sports fest and ORA!
OH MAN I HAVEN'T BLOGGED FOR A MILLION TRILLION YEARS (especially after so many things happened!)

And I. Cannot. Believe. I. Forgot. All. About. That. Ying4. Yong4. Wen2. We. Were. Supposed. To. Write.

I didn't copy it onto my handbook for some weird reason, which is why I forgot. I only remembered when I took out that stack of zuo4 wen2 zhi3 to try to do my jian3 bao4. I was flipping the pages, then I saw this paragraph written neatly on the paper. So I thought, "what the hell is that?" and scrutinized it, and immediately went into major panic mode which included me screaming bloody murder and ranting at heaven and god and whatsoever.

And I haven't done it yet, but I'm still online. Great indeed.

Okay first of all, SPORTS FEST.

Before that Alicia and I were dying for maths pt. I was ready to kill every maths teacher that had ever set foot on earth. Hello, what kind of stupid maths pt was that? And whoever expects a maths pt to be handed up in a week? I feel super pissed off, especially when every day of the week is occupied by some stupid thing. Luckily there was sports fest, otherwise we would never find the time to do it and will just fail that pt.

And after spending 4 and a half hours on doing it and copying it neatly on a piece of paper, alicia is now wondering whether we should type it out or not. -.-

Trust me, typing a maths pt out with all the symbols whatsoever will kill you.

Then we rushed to Toa Payoh and for a moment we thought we were late. I was running a marathon to toa payoh stadium (while the rest of them slacked and strolled on behind giving up hope and thinking that since they were already late they might as well be later -.-). Luckily there was this steady stream of people who were also late, thus the gate wasn't closed by the time all of us arrived, which was a relief.

Something I don't understand: why do they always have to hold such sports events in such hot and small places where everyone is just squeezed together to no end? I think that might be the reason why Waddle wasn't feeling especially like cheering on that day. The sec ones whom we thought were much better than the last year sec ones were behaving exactly like them. I suppose it might be due to the hot weather, but seriously, why can't you just cheer louder for your house and make an effort?

The cheerleaders' acts were extremely nice to watch as usual, and we marvelled at their ability to coordinate and split. HAHA during tarbet's cheerleading act I was only watching Arias, and when I saw that QUEEN'S WAVE I knew Joy and Sal would immediately notice that and proclaim it to be the presidential one. (:

The high point of the day was the RAFFLES CHEER. I LOVE RAFFLES CHEERS. Moohaha.

Rafflesians unite, let's show our might!

(and I was feeling extremely sianed and anti-social on that day, so I mostly daoed a lot of people I decided wasn't worth greeting)

---

ORA.

That was super funnn! The walkathon was crap though; it was rather badly organized and included rafflesians rushing back and forth due to wrong directions. We changed direction twice okay.

HAHA Sim Joo and I were insulting RI people when they were all around us! (: Huge risk we were taking indeed! We were going on about how hopeless they were etc etc (you know the usual anti-ri sentiments). Ah, the days of insulting them. Simply marvellous. Being neutral isn't fun!

And then ORA CARNIVAL.

Note to self: Never ever go to another carnival again, especially when you're the type to get swayed easily and you have an extremely soft heart against persuasions to buy your friends' stuff.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. I SPENT ALL MY MONEY OKAY. I showed mel ho and ruiling my empty wallet when each of them came up to me at the same time trying to persuade me to buy brownies and fishballs.

Stoopid Xin Er and Kimberly! TWO AGAINST ONE CAN YOU BELIEVE IT. They were cornering me I swear and PRESSURIZING ME TO BUY THEIR SUPER EX STRAWBERRIES COATED IN CHOCOLATE.

And no prizes for guessing it, yes, I bought one. Seeing that I'm such a kind and nice ruler who's so easily persuaded to buy from her nice citizens.

Then I was so apologetic for not having enough money to buy other people's stuff. BOO. (but at the same time I was relieved for a VALID excuse not to buy them)

RJC is humongous compared to minute rgs. I believe almost every secondary school is bigger than rgs. The only redeeming points on the building of rgs are that 1) it has air conditioned classrooms and 2) it is in orchard. But unused to the sheer size of the stupid campus, I got lost trying to find the way out.

I was muttering "shit"s under my breath as I walked around looking like a lost lamb which has wandered out of her mother's reach. Then I saw all the police officers and was feeling so honoured that police officers would bother to come to rjc to protect us rafflesians (and I read today that it was because lee hsien loong was there ha). I passed them at least thrice man. I bet they were wondering whether they should arrest me and haul me to the station for looking suspicious and loitering around the campus.

And I was walking and walking when suddenly this hoard of barbarians came rushing out of nowhere. Those barbarians were wearing suspicious all-white outfits and they were rushing like a bull rushes to attack the red cloth. -.- (it must be for Raffles trail) The rg people were running too, but with more grace and less barbaric-ness.

I went back home on the mrt with sheena and we talked about a lot of stuff, including how our current lit lessons... aren't exactly that interesting.

I MISS MRS PRISCILLA LOH, SHE ROCKS THE WORLD! She is nice and interesting and THE reason why I took lit.

Now the lit lessons... mainly consist of one boring presentation after another, with no acting-out of scenes from pymalion whatsoever. I miss those dramatisation of the plays. After all, what are plays for if not to act out?

I feel my passion for literature dwindling.

Nevertheless, if given a choice again, I would still choose lit.

Haha we really have an elitism attitude! We were groaning about how we didn't do romeo and juliet (it is a classic, hello? nobody knows about inspector calls but EVERYONE knows about r and j) and how I hoped that we would be following the sec fours and doing macbeth next year. Then Sheena told me how her friend who was sec three and from a neighbourhood school was doing Macbeth, and I looked at her disbelievingly.

Me: "REALLY? Aiyah then they must not be doing it as deep as us lah"
Sheena: "Yeah yeah!"

:D ELISTISTS INDEED. We must feel that our syllabus is better than all the other schools haha! After all, we are the top girls school (aiyah what can I say what can I say?) and if our syllabus isn't the top, what state would the world end up in? MUHAHA.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, April 9 9:56 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling