Poison, values and scandals
Ladies and gentlemen, I swear, the canteen food is POISONED.
Stall two. DON'T BUY FROM THAT STALL.
I knew something tasted weird/gross. I had lunch AND recess from the same stall so don't tell me it's doubtful cause. The only reason why I had lunch and recess from the same stall is because I didn't want to waste time queueing up again thus I just booked lunch as I ordered recess.
I should have KNOWN. Time is better wasted than HEALTH.
I had diarrhea AND I regurgitated ALL THE CONTENTS OF MY DINNER AND LUNCH AND RECESS.
STUPID. Anyone feel like lodging a complaint with me?
I HAVE FOOD POISONING. Seriously.
EEKS and DAMN.
---
Anyway.
The top values that 309 values- love
- family
- friendship
- MONEY
- FOOOOOOOD
- M and Ms!
annnnnnd
-
absHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Ms Ang is super cute and hilarious. She asks us to try and come up with ways on how to dedicate more time to what we value. So from yesterday onwards, the entire of 309 is going to start laughing 24 hours non stop to develop abs, and hopefully by the end of this year we're all going to SHOW THAT WE VALUE ABS.
Yes indeed.
---
Today's lit lesson is the
funnest lit lesson I've ever had, cos it included DRAMATISATION! This had to be coming. Without dramatisation, WHERE IS THE SIGNIFICANCE OF DOING PLAYS?
And so today, my group unfortunately or fortunately got the "Hot seating" lot you decide (due to ME!), and today's lit lesson included me pacing around the front of the class telling the class what an ungrateful brat that "squashed cabbage leaf" of an "imprudent slut" that Eliza was. You should have seen how my legs were shaking MOOHAHA. But it was super fun!
Me, jealous of Freddy? ARE YOU KIDDING? FREDDY? that fool? That good-for-nothing, that boy from a LOWER social class?
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Are you in your coherent senses?
And he, more handsome than me?
You must be either blind or out of your mind.
Go and rot in hell!
And note: there is NO relationship between me and Pickering! We are not gays! We have a MUTUAL RESPECT for each other! That slip was... Pickering had one drink too much! Told him not to think of Eliza too much; he refused to listen! Fine lady indeed! HAHAHA!
So now poor Pickkering is having a hangover. Well what did I say? Didn't I warn him not to think of her too much? Mutual respect HUH. So much for treating her like a daughter!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, April 13
9:22 PM