New generation muah chee
REPLY TO TAGS[syy] YEP of course i'm not a les! Politically dislike gays? How does one politically dislike gays? Nah I don't dislike gays haha! And did you know what I was talking about in my last entry? (; Pygmalion!
[yanne] But wasn't it fun? Don't you want to go again? AND YES, THE CANTEEN FOOD IS POTENTIALLY FATAL, WE SHOULD GO INFORM MOH OR SOMETHING BEFORE SOME STUDENT'S LIFE IS TAKEN!
[zhihua] Pickering is an expert in phonetics and languages! (though not as good as me of course) And you and your cd! Supernatural forces huh? :D
[joy] YES OUR NEW GENERATION MUAH CHEE IS NICE MOOHAHHAA! We shall open a company manufacturing our new generation muah chee; i'm sure it will be
highly successful! [arias] It was that good? I WANT TO WATCH! Along with Ice Age 2 and that romance movie! EEKS. How come time and money are always soooo little?
[sal] yes our muah chee rocks indeed! hahahahha! Smart rowena :D
And that's why I said that 200 characters is simply
not enough, definitely not.
Anyway, FRIDAY!
Let's just say the window shopping spree involved:
1) some people arriving
extra early hurhur! Whoever goes to Orchard road in a car on a
public holiday hahahahhaha! Needless to say, my dear co ruler, joy and sal all got stuck in a traffic jam and they arrived real early indeed.
2) A new generation muah chee!
Guess what happened haha!
Well Alicia Rowena and I were at Yoshinoya eating when Sal Arias and Joy the very early people joined us. Joy immediately went to buy a beef bowl, following which she went to take this spicy chilli powder thing from the cart to sprinkle on her food.
Rowena Alicia and I immediately tried to shake the bottle more vigorously into Joy's beef bowl, but because of that cap with holes, not a lot of spicy chili powder came out. So our clever Rowena unscrewed the cap and grinned maliciously. Seeing this, Joy hurriedly shieded her bowl protectively, leaving my bowl the only bowl uncovered and vulnerable.
So smart Rowena decided to change target and started shaking the bottle into my bowl.
Well needless to say the bottle got nearly emptied, and we stared at that thick layer of red chili powder coating my rice and teriyaki chicken.
I started to mix my rice around, and
this is what it looks like:

Looks uncannily like muah chee doesn't it?
Well clever Rowena decided to try a little tiny piece of dunno-what-it-is that is coated with spicy chili powder, and immediately spat the thing out and started drinking water with a fervour, particularly Joy's drink.
Later I dared someone to eat an entire piece of meat down, but no one accepted the dare awww...
3) Aimless shopping around -- in the end we didn't buy anything sighh. Still, it was quite fun haha! Sorry I'm busy for the entire of next week haiz; can't go shopping with you all to find Phantom Of The Opera stuff! Saddening, very saddening. ):
But don't worry, at least we
invented the new generation muah chee! Let's go manufacture it, let's. I'm sure it will be
highly successful muhahaha!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, April 17
12:12 AM