I'm blogging to say I'll blog later
I'm tired, I reached home at 10.45pm, and I'm blogging to tell you I'll be blogging tomorrow, or if you want to be accurate, later on, not sure at what time of the day, maybe when the moon (if there is even one today or tomorrow) peeks out again.

(The grammatical structure of the previous sentence is warped, but when one is tired, one doesn't care. And for your information, today is my "bad english" day, which means everything I say turn out to be mostly grammatically incorrect, and that is seriously annoying especially when I commit horrendous subject-verb agreement errors)

Anyway. GYM CONCERT ROCKED. ARIAS, SAL, JOY AND XINYING ROCK. LENA AND ZHIMIN ROCK. I shall tell you how much they rock later, and why. Muhaha.

I'm sure lena enjoyed herself the most in that remote corner of hers with SOMEONE ahem. (:

Shall not say anymore, I WANT MY SLEEP.

Await my exciting blog post you people!


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, April 1 12:33 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling