YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY!
OKAY I HAVE NOTHING TO BLOG.
So when people have nothing to blog, but still insist on blogging, they do a most natural thing:
A MEME.YAY! I know you are all rejoicing cos you all want to know so much about me! After all I'm ruling the world; my status is greater than that of a celebrity! But of course, tabloids love me too much to gossip about me, so my blog here is the only source you can find information about me. YOU PEOPLE ARE LUCKY!
Enough boosting of my ego, on to the meme. DON'T SKIP (not that I see any reason for you all to; i'm sooo interesting!)
Here goes (koped this from yk's blog):
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:1) ZHIXIN
2) Melody (my saner self, who always kindly reminds me of what is the proper thing to do)
3) JIEJIE (well since i'm obviously my siblings' older sister)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:this is such a superficial question actually. can i just answer ALL? fine I shadn't.1) my hands; they're useful. without them, HOW DO I TYPE? how do i do ANYTHING?
2) my eyes. they help me see the WONDERS of the world! though they need my glasses to do so, they're still great senses.
3) my mouth. I MUST TALK. or I WILL DIE. (please, don't use this to assasinate me! I AM SUCH A NICE RULER!)
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON`T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:-nil- I LOVE MYSELF, hello?
THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:1) CHINESE
2) ALIEN
3) A GREEN ALIEN (yes there are different coloured aliens thank you very much, they're all different heritages)
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:1) VIRUSES. I'm especially scared of the ebola ones.
2) GERMS. same thing. Just that they're different little species. Which leads to me being scared of every other thing that has an abundance of germs on them: cockroaches, houseflies, dead lizards (AHEM).
3) uhh... i know one thing i'm
not scared of: THE EVIL MELISSA. Muhaha!
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:1) duh, the COMPUTER. It aids me in ruling the world. And TECHNOLOGY rules the world! (well those who weren't at the debate camp won't understand aww)
2) my BOYFRIEND. He's cool, he's slick, he's sexy, he's hot, he's everything I can ask for in a phone! People, the greatest phone in the world?
ZHIXIN's K700I. Yeahh.
3) HOME. Wow. At least, the basic FIRST WORLD facilities. OBS facilities sucked.
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:1) Black 202 shirt with a HUGE 13 at the back (well it was my register number last year, and it's the
luckiest number ever! Those who've known me since last year will know that it got me a right answer for the Australian's Maths Competition haha!)
2) Black shorts with a little snoopy at the bottom (it was purely coincidental that my outfit's all black okay! I closed my eyes and picked them! Fine. Let's just say I was too lazy to choose.)
3) My purple glasses, which unfortunately
do not mean that I'm from hadley as the announcer at swimming carnival so stupidly said. No, that pair of found glasses wasn't mine, in case you were wondering.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP1) That feeling you get that is too inadequate to be described by the four letter word L-O-V-E, which is too hollow, too empty, too short to describe the real emotion.
2) Attention man. No attention, go to hell. I think I might have said it before, but one thing I HATE is to get ignored. THANK YOU.
3) Great conversations. My mouth is too important to not get used! :D and my hands too, for typing at msn conversations.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):this sounds VERY familiar huh1) I'm tall
2) I'm sane
3) I'm not an alien
In case you don't know me well enough, obviously the first two are the true ones. YES. I'm tall! It's a matter of perspective as you can see. And yes, I'm sane. Obviously. HOW CAN I NOT BE?
THREE PEOPLE WHO KNOW YOU AND YOUR SECRETS:1) Zhi Hua
2) My sister?
3) My mother?
Okay the point is, do I have secrets in the first place? NAH. Unless you want to know the classic question, who do I like, which currently nobody knows, since there's nothing to know anyway.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:wow, another superficial one. I shall answer superficially then. 1) Skin colour. No I'm not racist; by skin colour I mean pale or tan. And it's obvious which one I prefer out of the two... (HAHA IF YOU RECALL, I SAID SOMETHING DURING OBS!)
2) Erm. Build. Yup. Scrawny and fat people just don't appeal to me, sorry to say. Of course, that's on a superficial basis.
3) Face. Definitely. After all that'll be the part I'll look at the most isn't it?
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES1) Since I'm such a dedicated ruler, I delight in ruling the world. *QUEEN WAVE, not presidential one. Difference? IT'S MORE ELEGANT AND CLASSY HAHA!*
2) TALKING. Whether in real life, online or on phone. Yeahh.
3) Surfing the net, DUH. As you can see, I spend say one-third of my time online if I can help it.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:That's difficult since I'm already doing what I really want to do right now. Seriously, if I want to do something really badly, I WILL DO IT. Ha. What a redundant question. 1) DESTROY THE EVIL FORCES! HAHA.
2) Formulate plans to let you all enjoy more riches. Not that you all aren't already; even the peasants are feasting on roasted chicken under our rule! But of course, people are never satisfied, and so your benevolent rulers here are thinking of more ways to let you all become RICHER.
3) Kill the giant ants! (er most likely you won't understand this! they're something conjured up, and they AREN'T going to survive the change of climates unlike the great dinosaurs. Who we're going to dress up in white fur coats, yeah.)
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:What the hell. I don't need to consider careers since I already AM A RULER! Another redudant question that yours truly doesn't need to answer.
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:1) PARIS. Oh I LOVE PARIS. I've been loving it since dunno when, most likely sec one, when I was still this student full of hopeful expectations learning french... which turned out to be one major major mistake, since learning french at moelc SUCKS. Think giant mushrooms.
2) Actually I'm pretty satisfied if I can go Paris, but since I can have more choices... LONDON.
3) Australia! I want to see the gold coast after they all described it so fabulously.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:1) Write a will instructing my heir what to do with my kingdom
2) Say goodbye actually. Gives a sense of finality and a sense of no regrets. And i want to say goodbye to my fellow aliens too!
3) Well actually I have this whole list in which you can refer to with my last, which is my first, meme or with the cle lesson. This kind of questions are seriously boring me.
THREE REASONS WHY YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:There's no need for three reasons, cos I am NOT a stereotype of anything. I'm so absolutely unique, thank you very much.
Wow that was long. And I cut off the three people who have to take this quiz since nobody ever listens anyway and that is so totally er stiffling other people's freedom of choice! YES if you like you can kope it, though why I cannot imagine, since NOBODY is more interesting than me.
Well SEE your very nice ruler actually spent so much time doing a meme for
all of you! I bet even if this was a democracy, you all will definitely vote for me man. But dictatorship is so much more convenient without all the fuss. (:
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, March 16
10:27 PM