And note the point: "...not all I say is what I mean, and that all contents of this blog are not to be taken seriously..." Obviously someone isn't reading my disclaimer.
seriously, complaining is just going to make it worse for YOU.
.
.
.
---
Obviously I'm slacking, and there's a physics summative tomorrow, and it's 1.30am now.
Anyway, aside from that issue.
Well we changed seats, and I changed seat to this interesting table that had a few words scribbled in liquid paper underneath the desk.
It says, "Shut the ___ up"
That blank was supposed to represent a word which has been scratched off. (and we all know what word it is)
So above the blank, written in much whiter correction tape, was "door".
So the sentence became, "Shut the door up".
It's an excellent idea I feel. We should always replace any vulgar words with words like "door". So conversations shall go like this,
A: "What the door!"
B: "Door you!"
C: "Shut the door up!"
Sounds so much more pleasant than any vulgarities don't you feel? I should include another rule into my list of ground rules: "Vulgarities are strongly discouraged, and the use of the f word is strictly prohibited. Please replace it with "door". "
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, March 30
1:13 AM