Pics and more pics!
Believe me, I wouldn't blog. Serious! But because I'm so nice, and I'm so eager to get the pictures to you since my bluetooth in a once in a blue moon time has actually worked, I am now posting the pictures. YES THE PICTURES.

First of all, the ICE SKATING TRIP. Okay there aren't a lot, and all of them are of Stacey and Arias for some weird reason (there wasn't any chance to take sal/joy's, so both of you have to go pester stacey to hurry up and upload the pics haha).

Arias looking very reluctant to pose for a picture. Isn't that dress gorgeous on her? (: AND STOP SAYING YOU'RE FAT ARIAS, COS YOU AREN'T! Rulers are perfect, yes we are.

Stacey trying on a very ticklish, er, necklace, and grinning for the camera!

Arias smiling and Stacey fiddling with something. Nice necklaces they have there! (:

---
Bio Field Trip

Yes the pics we've all been waiting for: THE DISGUSTING CATERPILLARS.

YUCKS. Talk about gross!

Side view of the caterpillars. SIGH my camera isn't as good as Ms tan's... I WANT MS TAN'S CAMERA!!! If I had her camera, you would be fully convinced that these caterpillars are every bit as gross as the grossest thing you've ever seen.

Nice morning glory! Morning glories are be-au-ti-ful. A pity they only open in the morning.

---
Random pics!

Now I'm going to shower you with pics of my CUTE brother! (and other people/things)

Don't know what was up with my camera to make it so blurry and dotty, but well... YOU STILL SEE THE CUTENESS. I sneaked this picture at the risk of life and limb of him waking up and killing me, so you all have to appreiciate the risks I took.

Another life-and-limb picture, but it was worth it, wasn't it? (:

My bro pretending to kick a "football". I LOVE THIS PIC. The shadows and all! Wow. Sadly, like all little boys and even big boys (AHEM OF OUR AGE EVEN), he has started playing soccer, a game I fail to understand where the fun is. And so on the days he plays soccer, he looks as though he has been rolling around in mud, cos his entire shirt and his shoes are all brown and muddy.

Random pic taken of Siyi giving a V sign for the camera

THAT'S ENOUGH YEAH? See I'm such a nice + kind ruler! DON'T REVOLT! One of these days I'm going to post an entry on the ground rules of my world so that you all won't get into trouble. (:



0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, March 25 1:03 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling