I'm the ONLY sane one!
I swear, I have two insane people sitting beside me.

And I'm the poor innocent victim sitting at the side, minding her own business.

THEN MELISSA COMES AND PROVOKES ME WITH A HIGHLIGHTER when poor I am just sitting there and looking at her and Arias try to colour each other while laughing away and telling melissa that she's an immature loser.

HAHA in the end melissa's sleeve got blue streaks, done not purposely okay. AND YES IT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN, judging by how violent things became at the end of the lesson. (: KAY LAH SORRY LAH!

Yes I tell you, I have two insane people sitting beside me. And I'm the poor innocent victim.

---

Anyway.

I (tried to) conduct an experiment today -- and I even had a cheem name for it! The protest against social rules! Yes -- it's a protest, cut off halfway by CHERYL KWOK.

See, social rules are so evident and glaring that we just conform to it, flinching when someone doesn't follow those rules!

Cut off halfway it might be, but nevertheless it has proven that fact.

So what did I do in this protest?

See, social rules require us to have low belts and low everything else. So guess what?

YEP YOU GUESSED IT -- on the way to the MRT on 190, I made my belt as high as humanly possible.

AHAHAHA! Zhihua says it makes me look Victorian, and that I look like Elizabeth Bennet! And er Darcy was in my pocket... (:

Anyway. as I was adjusting my belt, I caught a number of people staring at me, and adverting their gaze when I looked at them.

SEE SEE SEE.

People have become so used to social rules that anything outside those rules are considered abnormal!

And of course, it was cut off halfway by Cheryl who couldn't bear to see my very very high belt any longer, and pleaded desperately for me to adjust it back. HAHAHA.

It has its benefits of course: you get into Harvard or whatever more easily!

Zhihua tells me she sees no link between having a better chance to get into Harvard and having a high belt. BUT YES THERE IS!

high belt => look gepish => look clever => better chance of getting into Harvard or whatever.

Don't you just see the ever-so-obvious link? (:

So anyway, needless to say, the experiment failed, and my belt was soon back at my waist level.

Nevertheless, it was fun. :D

WE SHOULD TRY THAT MORE OFTEN!

---

Raffles trail!

Yes my group's gonna go for it, and we are so gonna win the ipod videos!

YES WE ARE!

you all don't stand a chance! (:

[Edit] Stupid joy was absent today! AND IT'S THE DUE DATE FOR SUBMITTING THE FORMS! apparently she dropped the forms in the class tray and smsed sal and lena about it, but obviously they didn't check their phones.

MY IPOD VIDS!

Eek.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, March 2 11:45 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling