Hellooo.
I. am. BORED.

Which is exactly why I'm going to everyone's blogs (well, those who have a decent style, and unfortunately I don't count those with all the '-ish's and extra 'u's and 'i's as a decent style. i'm also going to those who are close enough to me) for countless times. I think I must have visited everyone's blogs for at least thrice per day.

And the sad thing is: NO ONE BLOGS VERY OFTEN. So I just look at the same entry over and over again in irritation. Otherwise, even if they blogged, I have nothing to say that wouldn't make me look very extra.

For the rest however, I'm tagging so excessively that I sound like some stalker or spammer.

HAHA I SPAMMED YA SHAN'S BLOG COS SHE SPAMMED MINE!

okay okay. Can you believe it. I just went all the way to school to hand in my philo journal and get my file back.

So this is an account of the time I spent:
1 hour for going there.
5 minutes to hand the journal in and get my file back.
Another 1 hour for coming home.

Wow.

I shadn't say anything. RJC's going to be further away from my little house in Eunos. Most likely I'll end up taking 1 and a half hour for transport.

ZHI HUA IS MOVING. Or rather, Zhi Hua has moved to paya lebar. So she'll be getting off earlier this time. And reaching home earlier. Sobs.

HAHA her internet is down! Poor poor her. She hasn't been visiting my blog for a grand total of (counts) er 4 days! Which is soooo annoying, especially when I've been doing nothing but blogging.

AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHING ABOUT MY BEAUTIFUL TEMPLATE except for yashan! Unless it is so beautiful that all of you became speechless after looking at it, i don't see why anybody hasn't said anything. Now PLEASE tell me whether this is nicer or the previous one. Then I shall see whether I shall ever put my old template back again. (yeah i know it's a difficult decision cos both my templates are so nice but you still have to choose! my ego's seriously getting huger by the day)

And guess what. I, being the genius that I am, finished my philo journal with ahem slightly over a thousand words!

APPLAUD!

Fine I exceeded the word limit, but no one has to tell that to the teacher. And I only exceeded it by two words.

Now I've shared the secrets with Ya Shan, but since I'm so nice, I shall share the secrets with the rest of you too.

To have a realllly long essay though you have nothing to say, follow the TOP TIPS by zhixin, yours truly.

#1: fill your essay up with lots and lots of questions that sound insightful and cheem, but have no answer (cos even you can't answer them haha, but they're RHETORICAL anyway). And when I say lots, i mean LOTS.

#2: Write a lot of redundant sentences. Like, "Now that I've finished the limits of reason, I shall move on to explain what are the limits of emotion as a way of knowing. What are the limits of emotion as a way of knowing? While some of us base our decisions on emotive reasoning, we see that there are limits to this. So what exactly are the limits?"
Wow. I've just repeated the same idea for (counts) four times in four lines! WOW.

#3: Summarise everything up, though that summary is say half your essay length, which isn't exactly a summary anymore, but it's still a summary.

HAHA. With this, it's EFFORTLESS to finish an essay with 1000 words. LEARN FROM THE GENIUS. THANK YOU THANK YOU.

*bows to applause*

Okay fine I'm not a genius. I'm a RULER!

And the dinosaurs in Reyjanik or whatever the island is called that Arias is going to help me conquer have just agreed to come over to our side!

Don't worry, though this ruling is not democratic but a dictatorship, I assure you all civilians that you're all in excellent hands. We will protect you all against the evil forces of melissa! Rest assured, we will! So you don't have to worry about anything, anything at all.

MUHAHA. LOOK OUT MELISSA! YOU SHALL NOT SUCCEED IN YOUR QUEST TO DESTROY THE HUMAN POPULATION!

(now melissa is going to say, "WHATEVER". DON'T DENY. But she probably will, seeing that she's in self denial HAHA)


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, March 15 1:04 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling