Congress!
Okay, this is very very long ago, but
I have no choice since I have absolutely no idea what to blog about, and my blog seems to be getting stagnant especially when I haven't blogged for 3? days.
For the uninitiated, congress is an ahem organisation that supposedly forwards our
comments for improvement to the school and makes improvments to the school, but somehow we haven't seen any improvement though the same bullshit occurs every year. And a congress session is, simply put, a time for us to complain about everything we feel unsatistfied with the school (which is a whole lot, trust me).
So... complaints!
Canteen foodYes the canteen food in our school is
1) disgusting and almost the same every day, and for those in the school for 2 years and 3 months, eating the same food every day isn't exactly very pleasant.
2) unhygienic! I found this transparent streaked bug in my noodles once when I was happily eating it. And an eye-bulging lizard, staring at the poor girl who bought the food, has been found in a dish once.
3) expensive. Seriously. One measley portion costs $1.50. And when I say measley, I mean measley.
AND WHAT MORE, THEY TOOK ALL THE JUNK FOOD OUT!
That includes cookies with chips, potato chips, snacks, soft drinks etc etc. WHAT THE TOOT.
Freedom of choice! We want our freedom of choice! What about those who want to gain weight? have they thought of us? NO!
The new PE Shirt...... is TOO transparent!
Husena: seriously! My juniors were sweating a lot after training, and their shirts were so transparent! You could see EVERYTHING! And there were these two guys who were ogling at them...
100% white shoe ruleWhat the hell. The school expects us to have 100% white shoes next year? (and that includes the logo as well) What does it think we are?! It's behaving like an unreasonable bully.
Seriously. Firstly, it's totally difficult to find completely white shoes. Even if you can find them, they are mostly either very lousy quality canvas white shoes or very expensive limited edition nike white shoes.
Besides, we'll only be wearing them for
one year before all of us change them to coloured sports shoes in JC.
Bleeding our money, I swear the school is.
The school trackis totally totally lousy! It goes up and down, right and left, and it's not even suitable for running! And the teachers don't even know how long exactly is the track. They estimate the track is
400m something. WHAT THE. When you run 5 and three quarter rounds around the track you might be running extra for all you know.
Haha we as the picky individuals of our school have thousands and thousands of complaints that somehow never translates into action... not that there aren't good points about our school.
The one redeeming point of our school?
The air cons.Seriously. RJC doesn't have air cons. Now can you believe it? HOW DO YOU SURVIVE, i wonder?
Haiz I feel like supporting RGS for a competition, but I can't go for the competition on wednesday cos 1) zhihua isn't going and 2) there is the lunshuowen essay the next day.
I WANT TO CHEER FOR RGS AGAINST SCGS AGAIN!
so fun!
And, oh yeah, since Arias is on my side against the Evil Forces Of Melissa, and since she says she's a hundred percent sane, I shall make changes to what I said the last post!
I declare Arias to be sane too, and Melissa as the insane one with psycological problems!Tee hee! And guess what?
Fate works in amazing ways! There was this shop called the ***** shop, and guess what?
There are melissa shoes inside! HAHAHA! Does melissa need more hints from fate when fate is already telling her obviously enough?
And it's so true, that's why she denies it!
Work experience programme!I chose media/advertising industry as my first choice. It's so cooooool! Just imagine! And my second choice is legal industry, which is damn cool as well... imagine following the lawyer and watching him present his case in a law court!
Ahh I hope I get in either of these choices!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, March 7
12:30 AM