And I've done it again
yes, another new template.

I'm very, very heartbroken to see the last template go, so maybe I shall put it up again one of these days.

Now, wonder why the sudden change?

Well it's cos I was so pissed off with the philo journal of "WHAT ARE THE LIMITS OF EMOTION AND REASON AS WAYS OF KNOWING" such that in order to give myself an excuse to procastinate, I decided to make a new template.

So as usual, comments please! I know there are like a lot of scrollbars and the words on the main entry might not be as nice to read as the previous template, but well... AIYAH JUST SAY SOMETHING, whether it be anonymous or not.

Seriously, after creating this template, I still don't know what to write for the limits of reason and emotion as ways of knowing cos I use emotion and reason as ways of knowing and since my emotion and reason are simply too limited, I don't know what to write.

And it's due tomorrow. Ha. My essay currently hangs limply at 200 words, which means another 600 to go. I feel like filling that essay up with emotional hotair and rhetorical questions, though the teacher would probably kill me for that.

So now I've finished my template. Give me a suggestion of what to do next in place of my philo journal. Maybe I should go and make more icons...

Bleaugh. Or maybe you can just give me suggestions of what to write for philo journal. Then I would be eternally in your debt. (:


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, March 14 2:10 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling