Amazing discoveries and ground rules
I am obviously not one to stick to her hiatus.

So much for restraining myself, ha.

Anyway. I discovered a few new things today.

1) You can get booked for playing bridge
This is seriously annoying. I got booked for playing bridge in class! Fine I should have known better. But... HELLO. Bridge is a perfectly innocent and intellectual game! It's not even gamble-able! Okay fine maybe it is, but the point is... WE DIDN'T GAMBLE. And what if it's a perfectly innocent game like say Heart attack?

Apparently as long as you play with poker cards you are book-able. -.-iii

AND RJC has a Bridge Club! Which means bridge isn't even only legal, it's ADVOCATED as well.

But it's pretty funny to get booked under miscellaneous. Once-in-a-lifetime experience huh.

2) Mr Sakhar reads my blog.
Er hi Mr Sakhar if you're reading this. I hope not. Anyway hope I got his name right... Maybe he just read that particular entry about that stupid confusion with regards to the times of the pymalion screening, which thankfully I'm right. (whew. *wipes brow*) Which is exactly why you're still seeing a living Zhi Xin typing out nice little blog entries for you all to read.

ZhiHua finds that hilarious for some extremely weird reason. It must be that sadistic streak in her.

So we all know what it means when someone reads your blog... it's time to practise SELF CENSORING. Aww. My freedom of, er, words? expression? cut off. CRY FOR ME!

Okay fine. Since I'm so nice, I hardly have anything to censor. Muhaha. If it were last year, I would be in major trouble. SEE I HAVE ERADICATED SOME UNDESIRABLE TRAITS! But that might not be a good thing in this cat-eat-cat and dog-eat-dog world. 0.o People who are too nice get trampled on by vicious evil people. Food for thought huh.

But never mind, it's okay since I'm your benevolent ruler, and a nice ruler at that. You all should know better than to revolt.

OH YEAH. The Ground Rules of the world under Zhi Xin + Arias's rule (zhi xin's first draft).

1) You can complain about anything and do anything, just please do not revolt (you have all the freedom of media and speech and expression! How kind a ruler am I?)

2) Please do not commit the usual crimes, ie, murder, thief, buglary, arson, rape, molest etc etc. And you have no need for gangs either.

3) Torture and capital punishment are, unforutanately or fortuanately you decide, allowed in my world if I feel that you deserved it. MUHAHA.

4) Please try not to harm the lovely environment as much as possible. Go flip your geography textbooks to see what you can do. Don't worry, any extra money needed to save the environment shall be paid by your kind rulers (but of course, these extra money come from um your taxes, but it doesn't matter since the lowest income person in our world has an income of 5000 bucks, which is quite a lot).

5) Please try to use recyclable and biodegradable materials (look above).

6) Do not commit acts of terrorism. We are a peaceful nation, thank you very much. Anything you feel unsatisfied with, your nice rulers here shall deal with it reasonably.

7) Cockroaches, houseflies, mosquitoes etc and all other gross-looking insects or potentially harmful ones (ie carrying a lot of germs) shall be made extinct. We shall think of ways to substitute the food diets of animals which live on them. And this move is perfectly justifiable cos WE ARE THE ENVIRONMENT, and WE ARE DOING THE NATURAL SELECTION. Muhaha. So if by any chance mutation the above stated insects suddenly become nice, clean and no longer gross, we shall spare them.

8) All fatal viruses shall be eradicated. And that includes AIDS, ebola (ahem), bird flu, SARS (if it comes up again that is), cancer etc etc. Actually I would prefer it if ALL viruses were eradicated.

9) Drugs and cigarrettes are banned, heck care about any potential blackmarket. You will face grave consequences if you don't adhere to the ban and are caught with any of the above stated things.

I just realized my list sounds like the perfect utopian world. 0.o Oh wells, I'm sure that there will be some people who will break the rules. Just so that you all will have a contrast so you all know how happy and nice a life you all are living.

Wow. This entry is full of crap! I'm astonished at my ability to type so much crap. In fact I keep getting astonished cos I keep typing crap, and every time I type crap I get astonished at the sheer amount I can churn out. Amazing I truly am.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, March 27 10:45 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling