Am I dead, or am I dead
Obviously it isn't my fault, it's the lit teachers' fault. Well on the sign up sheet for the pymalion screening, it says 11 to 1, but on Inet, it says 7.30. So it's a matter of luck, pick one, there's a 50% chance you might be right. So if 309 ends up coming at 11 due to me, and finds out that the pygmalion screening is over, I am so gonna get killed.
Why, oh why, oh why, oh why am I the lit rep?
So a narration of yesterday and today is due I suppose.
AN IMPORTANT ACHIEVEMENT COMPLETED BY ME YESTERDAY: I learnt how to play BRIDGE!
AHAHAAH! Joy was my teacher!
I remember in debate camp timothy tried to teach me, but I was rather hopeless at understanding. THEN JOY TAUGHT ME AND I SAW THE LIGHT.
YESYES BRIDGE ROCKS! :D I won my first few rounds haha!
And for that tremendous acheivement completed by Joy, I awarded her an island named Joy, which currently has a population of... one. HAHA.
Before that we were trying out every single thing we felt interested in in Bugis. The salespeople were looking at us from a side in terror/annoyance which one you decide. The supposed lip liners were used to draw all over our faces, and in the end we ended up with rather colourful faces (I completely forgot there was a heart on my face, and went through my entire mrt and bus trip with it).
And then the nail polish bottles. Sal wanted the type which ms huang uses, the type that changes colour. She saw a nail polish that looked like it, and went on to paint her entire nail. The salesperson hurriedly exclaimed, "Girl, cannot try on the entire nail! Paint a bit can, but not the whole nail!"
Checkers later, but the outfits we tried on weren't as ridiculous as last time aww. Arias and Sal looked fab in prom dresses! A pity Sal's dress was 89 bucks, since we advised her to buy it for alma mater next year. (:
Then off to Arias's house! She has two dogs, one docile and one fierce. The fierce one was locked up in a rather tiny cage (poor thing) and it could barely sit up straight. Aww.
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I LEARNT HOW TO PLAY BRIDGE!
And Heart Attack is seriously a game that can cause you heart attacks. I learnt that my reaction is super slow. No wonder I kept losing in the MRT game.
SOoooo today!
We went to this super ulu place somewhere in Yishun, and gave the mosquitoes there a big fat feast. I got bitten four times man, even with insect repellent from Deborah. I swear, the mosquitoes have NO FEELING. Hello, aren't they supposed to be repelled by mosquito repellent? Damn.
Oh yeah, we saw this HUGE hoard of black and red caterpillars gathering underneath a leaf. It was utterly revolting I tell you. I had a couple of pictures, but my bluetooth is failing me and refuses to work, and thus I shall show you all next time. And when I say huge, I mean huge. There were at least 10 to 15 caterpillars gathering underneath that badly bitten leaf. They were super, utterly, absolutely gross.
Kevy's reaction upon seeing them: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!" and she runs away in horror.
There was this rather cool house in there with a couple of guys living there. Apparently they refused to move out of that ulu area (why anyone would and could stay there I cannot fathom), but that house is really cool. It's like those kind of kampung houses! And right behind them there's this river which is like the river somewhere about 100m from my grandma's house. Makes me kind of nostalgic to go back. And they even have an outhouse haha! Imagine doing your business just above the water! Then maybe you can hear plop plop sounds as the business goes in... HAHAHA.
And oh, glorious air cons! I LOVE AIR CONS! We played bridge on the way back to school, and I won the last round! :D I won the bid for four diamonds (arias was bidding for hearts, and seriously, the number of hearts I had was pathetic, and thus I upped the bid more than it usually went. Would you believe it that Arias and I were partners? HAHA.), and then later on won 10 stacks with Arias. :D
So tomorrow's pymalion screening, and there comes my death day.
Am I dead, or am I dead.
Adapted from Melissa, who usually goes, "Am I pro, or am I pro".
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, March 20
11:26 PM