30906 absolutely RULES the world
Well actually I typed this post which sounded so crappy I deleted it, so here I am dunno-how-many-days later typing another one.
FRIDAY.
Yes -- the swim carnival.
The entire of 309 (well, almost) painted their third nail silver and their ninth nail black with red and silver sparkles (get it? 3RD and 9TH -- 309, duh)! Mr Teo approved it. It's rather nice and liberating of him to do so. In fact when he isn't in one of those *AHEM* moods, he can be quite nice.
AND GUESS WHAT? 309 WON THE INTER-CLASS SWIMMING RELAY!
Woots! Yin Fei, Zhi Hua and I were the only 309 waddlians sitting there at the stand (well we didn't know most of the rest of the class went down to cheer for them. sobs) and we were there shouting ourselves hoarse, just amazingly the three of us. The rest of them looked at us the three insane idiots who were crazy enough to form a cheering squad with only three of us, BUT THE MAIN THING IS:
WE WON. HAHAHA. 30906 rules the world!
Sadly Waddle didn't manage to break out of that miserable spell in which
not once have we ever won swim carnival. It's so sad. At least we won second, which is a great feat for us. Hadley got the champion (any surprise there, besides the fact that Richardson didn't get it?). I must admit though, this year sec ones are
so much more enthusiastic than last year's, who were "too cool" to cheer.
But seriously, sitting there squeezed into this tiny stand with hundreds and hundreds of other people is NOT enjoyable, especially on a hot day like yesterday's. The still air, the burning sun, the body heat of hundreds of people -- MAN. Intolerable. It was seriously, seriously, seriously very very very hot and stuffy. By the time we were released, I was sweaty, sticky, smelly and sianed to the extreme.
So guess what. We didn't eat our dinner at yio chu kang cos the rest decided to eat it at Sengkang, and by the time we got to sengkang, it was already like 6.45pm. Never mind the fact that there wasn't anywhere to eat except for the canteen in sight, but there wasn't even a female toilet in sight.
And so I went to JGs round three with my hair in a havoc, and my skin feeling so sticky I bet you could stick everything you wanted on me without any glue whatsoever. ALL I WANTED WAS A DECENT BATH/A TOILET, but did I get them? NO.
And no surprise, the classroom had no aircons, only fans. -.- At least they had 9 fans, much better than the last school.
We lost, so we're not going to go for quarter finals. David went out in the middle of the debate and didn't come back in again. Fate works in cruel ways sometimes, when it just crushes all your wishes and denies you what you want really badly. I just want to tell my seniors: thank you. Thank you for all these great debates, for trying, for spending a great deal of effort on this. Though we didn't make it, you guys are the bestest of the best, and I hope you all won't give up debating, cos you guys are really good. And I mean it.
Anyway, it wasn't until the end of round three then I went to ask this north vista secondary girl for the toilet. So I happily went to the toilet, only to pass out at the appearance of my horrific hair.
Okay okay now I sound like this superficial bimbo. FINE. I didn't.
So Lena and I were waiting for our parents in the canteen, where she was happily gobbling down her noodles (i had a half eaten burger in my bag, and I lost my appetite though I had gastric pain before).
And yes you guessed it, I slept for 12 hours again once I reached home, BATHED and had my dinner.
---
Before swim carnival, we had this "202 class lunch". *looks around* I don't really think 202 was very bonded. I shadn't say more about this. But anyway they went to Long John Silver, which I
absolutely loathe, thus Zhi Hua and I split up with the rest of them to go to the food court nearby and had a much more enjoyable meal (the rest of them took take-aways and ate at the swimming complex itself).
oh one thing i absolutely hate is being ignored. yeah. so for those who don't ignore/dao me, thanks. you all light up my world. for people like AHEM who ignore me so outright blatantly like on friday when I was so obviously asking you all where you were going to eat, too bad. YOU SUCK. seriously.---
ARIAS! WHY ARE YOU LEAVING? *sobs* I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO RULE THE WORLD AGAINST THE EVIL FORCES OF MELISSA!
ARIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAS!
Okay I sound like some lovesick girlfriend... wait, that sounded wrong. Oh dear.
Anyway because of certain reasons Arias is leaving my maths group (tears), leaving my maths group to the measley population of three. Which is NOT GOOD seeing how demoralized my group is. They seem convinced that they're going to die, which is obviously untrue (HOW CAN YOU DIE WITH ME INSIDE? HAHA.).
Speaking about that, Arias thought I looked like the mugger type at the beginning of the year!
GASP. *SHOCK* OH MY HEAVENS.
me, zhi xin, mugger?
MUGGER?
ARE YOU KIDDING?
That must the the world's most untrue statement and the world's greatest fallacy (besides that of draco being lena's).
If only i could gather enough willpower to even mug, yeah.
Otherwise, I succumb to the Evillest of All Evils, Slacking (I can hear it snickering away).
OKAY IT'S THE HOLIDAYS (and I left my file in north vista. Shit. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Luckily my seniors found it, otherwise I would be -BUTCHERED-.)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, March 11
12:58 PM