Unleash the RAFFLESIAN spirit!
I would love to, but unfortunately, my rafflesian spirit doesn't extend to our fellow, ahem, brothers.

And to that unfortunate guy whose face on the piece of paper got mutilated at the end of the day due to its annoyance to a lot of people, my sympathies, but HA HA YOU DESERVED IT!

You should have known better then to print out lame pieces of paper with UNLEASH THE RAFFLESIAN SPIRIT with your ugly picture on top. Campus super star? HA HA. Too bad, so sad, go cry it out loud, it's not good to supress your feelings.

---

MATHS! THE HORRORS!

I can bid goodbye to my 4.0s to maths.

I feel so sadded.

---

Now answer this question:
"Can you give me a non emotive, logical answer to why we, as chinese, have to learn chinese?"

If you can give me a logical reason that can convince me, I promise you I will love chinese. (:

But in fact, this is a rather safe statement for me since 1) there is no logical reason 2) and even if there is (the only one there is is china rising in its economy), I WILL NOT BE CONVINCED.

I do not care if China is rising in its economy. It can excel in its economy for all I care.

India is rising in its economy too! Should we change our mother tounges to Indian?

Never mind, never mind, I shall REN3 for another 2 years, after which I will discard it in the incinerator to let it burn. YAY.

HEAR ITS SCREAMS! Ah, the agony! The pain! The evil laughter from zhixin's lips!

(in case you were wondering "has zhixin gone mad?", the answer is NO. Zhixin is as sane as ever. Really.)

---

slurpppp. finish it up with coke and lemon tea. gargle it, wash it, muhahaha.

TINK TINK TINK TINK TINK. so many shiny coins! pick them up from the ground! AHH! got worm! WORMS? I HATE WORMS! THEY DRIVE ME CRAZY!

tickle that wormy and stuff it in an idiot's nostril!

it's 3am!

ticktockticktockticktock...

it's wednesday!

another day closer to the weekend!

REJOICE!

i am an optimistic person and i ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!

ta-dum, ta-dum ta-dum ta-dum!

3am.

the clock sounds three times.

the night is silent except for typing sounds.

looking to the dawn in three hours.

ticktockticktockticktock...

(must be all the homework stress. every time i go home, the only thing i focus on is surviving through THE NEXT DAY. in sec three, every day is a RISK of your life.)

and i haven't done my chinese wksheets. SHIT.


1 flowers

1 Comments:

Hi there:)

What a fantastic site to visit, I really enjoyed it so much to see all the information that you provided your readers with. I hope this site continues to proper in the way that it seems to have done recently.

Regards,
money extra home from make

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:36 AM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, February 22 2:35 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling