A series of hilarious but tiring days
OK it's been forever since I came online. Seriously, 3 days of not coming online is a great feat for me, and it's not even because I have great self control or anything. It's cause I come home so damn late every day, and by the time I finish my dinner I am so exhausted that I sometimes just fall on my bed and fall asleep without even touching my homework, which leads to extra trouble the next day.

Okay okay, replies and more replies to tags.

Joy: DON'T CURSE ME HOR. I am NOT going to fail! AHHH! THE HORRORS! and yeah, maths is fun alright, but THE EXAMS! Grrr.

Syy: AHH I APOLOGIZE for that crap post! I know the last part is super abstract cos its only purpose is to make my post longer. HAHAHA! I know I know... but you should understand the first two parts right? (: Don't worry, this kind of, um, abstractic posts shall be those once-in-a-blue-moon type, unless my brain really gets fried by stress, exams and homework.

Yanne: Muhaha, I can form an anti-maths-exams committee with you, but not anti-maths, cos maths without exams is not that bad! And chinese... hmm. HMM. Let's just say my chinese knowledge is so basic that well, I SUCK. Muhaha. And when you suck at something, let's just say that there's a 75% chance you'll hate it. :D So to solve the root of the problem, so as to say, I SHALL IMPROVE MY CHINESE. I SHALL. And why F9?

ZhiHua: SHUT UP WITH THAT ONE MORE DAY SONG! Muhaha. YAY it's finally the weekend! THE LONG AWAITED weekend! LALALALALA! Sing in joy! (but not the one more day song) and yeah, that, ahem, meeting with our relatives wasn't that bad was it? (: To think I had to instruct you through phone of how to go to the MRT... -.-iii

---

Goody. Now that all this is done, I shall move on to my substantive.

We shall start with Wednesday.

Wednesday, the day before thursday, and we all know how much I hate thursdays since we have 6 lessons consisting of all examinable subjects all in a day.

And since my main goal every night is to survive the next day, obviously, I am piled with more homework on wednesday.

BUT ANYWAY. Wednesday -- WE HAD SEX EDUCATION.

HA HA HA HA HA!

It was really really hilarious. I swear, mickey mouse was blushing throughout the entire lesson, and we weren't trying very hard to make things easier for him.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Talking about that, I feel very sadded for child prostitutes. We had this english article about the sex trade in batam, and I felt a bit like crying for the poor children who got forced into the sex trade. where is justice, I ask? In such a civilised society of today, we are still meeting such problems. Demand creates supply, thus root of the problem: the dirty men going to Batam for a "$50 overnight sex romp".

"The pimp was hot on our heels: "$300,000 rupial or 55 singaporean dollars for overnight booking," he offered, before he was even asked."

Like the girls are just sex toys being rented out.

Argh.

"She tried running away once, but was caught by her "mummy", who threatened to hurt her if she tried it again."

OK OK we shall drift away from this depressing topic... related to this is the mannequin who used to pose in rgs uniforms and is now subjected to posing in a black bra and a black pair of panties.

HAHAHAHA. It is to raise awareness of child prostitution, and now it currently has a lot of red and yellow leaves stuck to it with messages I suppose protesting against child prostitution.

A really funny event regarding DAVID and the MANNEQUIN, as narrated by my dear seniors.

David and my seniors were making their way out from the canteen, and we all know that the mannequin is just beside the spiral staircase, which is directly outside the canteen.

Undoubtedly, they of course stumble upon it.

According to my seniors, David took a GREAT interest in that mannequin.

David: "Hey, whose bra is this? And this underwear? Is it someone's mummy's? Is it? EEWW!"
(or something like that. cannot be narrated accurately since I wasn't at the scene)

HAHAHAHAHAHA. (the underwear IS someone's mummy's, whose identity shall not be revealed!)

ANYWAY. Wednesday (yes yes we are still at wednesday): MASS SWIM.

I don't know who to kill first: david or ruiling. Apparently due to the fact that david asked ruiling to get some sec threes to be present during wednesday's debate session, ruiling sent a message to dear joy, lena and kaiyan saying that david needed as many sec threes as possible.

I was planning to pon debate on wed to help out, and due to joy, lena and kaiyan's urging to not pon debate due to the message they got, I HAD TO STAY BACK, AND I SPENT A HELL LOAD OF TIME TRYING TO CONVINCE SOMEONE TO REPLACE ME.

And in the end, guess what? We weren't even needed.

I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING SOMEONE.

Ok ok ok. mass swim!

I am rather proud to announce that I at least managed to swim most of the way in that pool, despite that little stop in the middle of it, and that abrupt change to, erm, freestyle if it can even be considered that seeing that I've never learnt freestyle, somewhere in the 40m mark.

I can tell you that my swimming abilities are seriously very very lousy. I can't even swim say 20m without stopping. I think I might be a bit fearful of the water...

And stupid zhihua zoomed straight ahead without slowing down to wait for me. HUMPH. I feel sooooo hurt... SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB!

Friday. (nothing much happened on thursday except for lessons and more lessons) WE WENT TO SUPPORT BADMINTON!

I am so glad for it. Without it, I might have died with the sheer amount of homework we might have had to go through during lessons on friday, and the badminton competition enabled us to miss almost all the lessons. (:

Our very pro badminton team was against SCGS's badminton team, while in the other two courts, RI was going against ACSI.

We were the earliest to reach there, followed by SCGS and then finally ACSI. RI? Don't even talk about them. THE NUMBER OF SUPPORTERS THEY HAVE IS PATHETIC, and sadly, because we are both "raffles", we ended up cheering for them too, since our cheers are all the same.

I must say, it was rather hilarious too.

We were having an all-out war with SCGS, whether it be on the courts or in the stands. We were trying to out cheer each other!

It was seriously a hell load of fun!

And the fact that they can go so high is a mystery I can never fathom, just as I cannot fathom the mystery of why the windows did not break, which is because, as zhihua assures me, they are "shriek-proof".

And I even have a favourite SC cheer now, which is also recorded into zhihua's handphone by me.

In the middle of all of it, an acsi guy whose identity shall not be revealed came over to where all of us RG girls were sitting to shout "AC ROCKS!", following which he ran back in a hurry.

A lot of RG girls were going, "WHATEVER!" with this rather disbelieving expression on their faces.

Because I was sitting so far away, I couldn't really see his face, but I was rather sure it was someone I know...

In response to that, our prefects led us into a LOUD RAFFLES CHEER to show them who really rocked. (: (not our brothers)

If you are interested, the reason behind that rather, er, brave act of "ac rocks" was because his friend asked him to and tempted him with money.

Never mind never mind, I'm sure his act has gone down into the annals of rgs cheering history, and he has also gained instant fame, be it good or bad, at least with those who went to support.

ANYWAY. WE WON both divisions! MUHAHA!

Later in the day... JGs.

It was very very embarrassing. I had actually intended to go with Joy Lena and kaiyan, and guess what? THEY ABANDONED ME IN THE END, AND DID NOT GO AT ALL.

And chinese drama released us early.

So poor I set off to Ang Mo Kio MRT station at around 4.30 on 132, all the way fearing that I had missed the stop.

ANG MO KIO IS SO DAMN ULU.

I thought it had a kopitiam, but the only place that even vaguely resembles a coffeeshop had some rather chee-ko-pat looking men sitting inside, with all the shops closed except for the shop selling drinks.

Disgusted and very pissed off, I went to buy bread from this very run down bakery.

The bread tasted rather stale.

ARGH.

So there I was, looking a bit lost when I got to Deyi secondary by going the opposite direction of the stream of deyi people going towards the mrt.

I got to the cafeteria with some help of a deyi pupil, and dumped my bag there, looking very out of place.

Since I had nothing better to do, and also since I had also intended to watch the first round, I went to watch the debate of RI vs SCGS. I got a seat in the stuffing hot classroom with no air cons, and sat down rather awkwardly after learning that Sarah and dan weren't going.

I swear, I looked very extra.

So after squinting and frowning and trying to get the big picture of the debate, needless to say, I got a huge headache accompanied by serious fatigue at the end of it.

In fact, I got so tired and pissed off that I went to piss off my senior. I apologised to her afterwards, but I'm not sure whether she accepted it or not.

I swear, debaters are seriously very cynical and critical sometimes. Anything out of the ordinary you do, they will criticise until you get really pissed off. That's why I am so quiet around them, and that's why I feel so uncomfortable sometimes.

And thank god for zhihua, whom I know will always accept me as her friend no matter what crazy thing i do. (:

I had also intended to watch the second round of ACSI vs CAT HIGH, but due to the very large crowd gathering outside, I couldn't hear a thing, and gave up within 2 seconds.

So I was walking around with Livia, my very friendly junior who's, needless to say, taller than me.

Following which: RG vs NJC, which I swear is the funniest debate I've ever heard.

Especially NJC third speaker.

I was laughing so hard my ribs hurt and groaned in agony.

"A sex scandal with the politician sleeping with someone is of course more important than someone having sex with a two-headed goat."

YOU SHOULD HAVE HEARD IT. IT WAS SOOOOO HILARIOUS.

"In my neighbourhood, there's this old lady who always gossips. Maybe what she says is irrelevant sometimes, but every time there's a burglary, she'll be the one reporting to the police."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................................................

I don't think you'll get the sheer funny-ness of it if you weren't there. All of us were bending down and covering our mouths and trying hard not to laugh out loud.

We won, by the way. (: Another round to go.

By the end of it I was so tired that guess what?

I slept for 12 hours straight.

Incredible, I know.

And congratulate me for surviving yet another week.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, February 25 12:39 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling