PLUTO I AM IN
I'm in
PLUTO! (I got so happy I jumped and landed there straight from Sun)
See, Straits Times Life! yesterday got
this whole page of JOSHUA! *waits for shrieks* yes, indeed! BIG BIG PHOTOS OF JOSHUA! MAN!
I shall link to his blog here:
http://www.campusmoblog.com.sg/blog/nutzhen . (:
And guess what.
I bought this copy of teenage today cos it had SHE on the cover, and guess what I found.
YOU ARE RIGHT! A HUGE HUGE HUGE POSTER WITH JOSHUA INSIDE!
Wahaha. If only I had a huge huge poster of Draco... and draco's mine okay, by the way, not lena's or leican's or anyone else's on the street who claims that draco's theirs, which is the world's greater fallacy.
The poster's already pasted on my room wall already, in case you were wondering. (:
Of course, no one will
ever, ever be more shuai than draco and my alieny phone bf (except maybe for motor razr pink, which isn't counted as it isn't a guy in my opinion)!
AND JOSHUA IS MORE SHUAI THAN SHAWN, YANNE! Shawn might look more friendly for all I care, but we're comparing
looks here! HEE.
Of course, I could torture you all by scanning all those photos in, but then I decided to spare you all and myself of that effort.
Now, JGs and NUS challenge shield are next week, both of which I'm getting rather excited for (I want to see my seniors
kick ass! zhihua says I'm sadistic for wanting to see potential bloodshed). Prelim round one is on friday, and it's in some very ulu school I didn't know existed until I got that email on JG venues. And guess what:
it's all the way in Jurong. Wow.
So zhihua, don't complain. I'll be going all the way to Jurong to see that, and I'll be going all the way back to Eunos when it ends. Wow. Lovely.
It's going to be a bit of a problem though, since I have chinese drama on that day, and my seniors won't be exactly fond of the idea of me going off early for debate (well, apparently they got into debate in sec 2 and all of them quitted, and for some reason they seem to bear a minor grudge against debate).
I declare I hate grammar. Seriously. After looking at that stupid english worksheet joseph toh gave us with millions of english statements to correct (when they all sound and look correct already), I HATE GRAMMAR. Speak in Yoda speech I shall from now on, for pissed I am indeed.
Nothing to say I have, unless hear you want to of homework of millions I haven't done. Fond of giving homework teachers are, and read war poems I haven't. Feeling interested in fallacies of Hitler I am, but do that project I can't, as a literary project it isn't.
(how's my yoda speech? HAHA. join the international changing of syntax of grammar society!)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, February 4
10:21 PM