I apologize.
Hey.
After a lot of reflecting, I realize how bad my attitude was.
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for laughing at you all. I'm sorry for smacking my head with my hand when i heard your case. I'm sorry.
I know you all will probably never read my blog, but I'll feel better getting it out.
I criticize others for doing something, yet i never realize that I'm doing the exact same thing as well.
I'm so sorry. I admit, I'm as bad as the people I criticize.
I have no right to criticize anyone. The mere fallacy of not practising what you preach. I don't realize how insensitive I am sometimes.
So much for me being nice. It's just a facade, a pure facade.
I apologize, and that's the only thing I can say.
sorry.
and to YOU, i applaud you for the sheer braveness of your act, and your courage to go against societal norms.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, February 26
2:00 AM