I am pro, and I know that too
*ego inflates*

Okay nevermind. Before I tell you what I am pro at, I SHALL BEGIN FROM THE START OF THE DAY, which is what any story does.

We had Student Leaders' investiture, and the good things about this are: 1) there are NO lessons and 2) it's a half day.

Since it's a half day, we, as normal schoolgirls, obviously utilised it as fully as possible.

We brought our own clothes along to change to go to the only ice skating rink in Singapore in JURONG EAST.

But of course, since we were starving and moaning about our empty stomachs, we stopped by KFC to eat after this huge huge dilemma about where to eat our lunches. The six of us had 3 diverse opinions: Mcdonalds, KFC and kopitiam. It was a difficult decision, but after much debacle, we finally decided on KFC.

And while talking, Ai Lin told us that the normal human lifespan was supposed to be 120 years.

Which means about 50 years got cut off from us.

FIFTY YEARS.

Which is rather sad if you realize. FIFTY YEARS to our current lifespan is more than half of it. In FIFTY YEARS, you can do sooooo many more things, like install megaphones all around the world and tell the entire world you love your boyfriend (and he loves me too). Or go around and ask everyone whether you are sane or not (which I'm sure everyone will say I AM!).

And then Ai Lin dropped another bombshell on us:
"They say clever people usually die earlier."

Hearing that, we were devastated by the fact that all of us were going to die earlier (except, ACCORDING TO LEICAN (so don't kill me JOY!), Joy is so simple-minded that she won't die early. MUHAHA.

However, we were rather comforted by her next sentence:
"At least the Geppers will die first."

HA HA HA.

Not to be mean of course... It's a COMPLIMENT! (:

Then we did an utterly, seriously, completely brainless and ridiculous activity: we went to This fashion, and started picking ridiculous outfits for every one of us to try.

And we conclude that we must be the best fashion designers out there.

Joy looked the beessst. HAHAHA. She wore this black and white outfit all over, all seperates with a checkered skirt and a checkered sort-of jacket, and a striped tank-top, and yes, ALL black and white, which, let me tell you, when combined together, created a very, very clashing effect, to say the best of it. MUHAHAH. SHE LOOKED EXTREMELY, er, NICE. :D We shall surely rock the fashion industry!

Then finally ICE SKATING.

I am pro!

MUHAHA. it's my third time there, and I know how to skate backwards, skate with one leg, and skate kneeing down with one leg and the other leg behind.

I know, I know, thank you, thank you. (:

(gosh, I can feel my ego inflating. pretty soon the universe's not going to be enough to fit it...)

Fine. I am not very good at those, but I am reasonably good! MUHAHA. credits shall go to arias for showing me how to do those! She's really good at it, having taken lessons. She spun around gracefully in the middle of the ice, making all of us so jealous that we glared at her. I tried to follow that later, and ended up right smack on my butt on the cold, cold ice. I glared at everyone on the ice skating rink, then picked myself up and started skating so fast in a vigour in an attempt to outdo everyone (which of course I failed miserably, seeing that the supposedly best skater in Singapore was there zooming around)

Aww. OH WELL, I SHALL LEARN THAT ON MY FOURTH TIME THERE. Mark my words, I SHALL!

And I shall also perfect my backward skating!

(and outdo everyone else in the world!)

So now Joy, Leican, ailin and stacey are so inspired that they MIGHT take up skating lessons.

(which of course I don't need, seeing that I'm so pro-ded... *ego inflates even more*)

Oh dear. I seriously need to do something about my constantly inflating ego, otherwise I don't know where to move to if the universe isn't big enough for it.

I go to bed every night saying, "ZHIXIN ROCKS"... do you think there's any hope for my ego?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Friday, February 17 9:42 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling