HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Muhaha, the school's encouraging
glesbian relationships! Therefore, LET'S HUG EACH OTHER! Human contact is really important! (: And we have to, er, how do you put it,
support every campaign that the school comes up with, and in this case, it's the HUG EACH OTHER CAMPAIGN! HAHAHA!
Let's kiss as well! MUAHH!
Ok, I am mad.
REMEMBER MY ROSES AND MY CHOCS, PLEASE!
Because I am so nice and I love (almost) everybody, I shall dedicate love dedications to everyone out there!
Ok. Too troublesome. After that some ex ex ex classmate stumbles upon my blog and finds that her name's not there, I'm going to die. I'm so not going to put down ever one of everyone's names! HAHA.
Therefore, to cut things short:
I LOVE
309'06, 202'05, debaters, chinese drama-ians, 6j'03, 3f'00, my family, my neighbours, my childhood friends, my cousins, my grandparents, and my aunts and uncles!I LOVE
Bedok Reservoir Road, Tampinies Mall, East Point mall, the entire orchard road, the ice skating rink, Bagan Serai, Penang, Kuala Lumpur, PARIS. (:I LOVE
RGS & YNPS!I LOVE
Mrs Pricsilla Loh, Ms Edna Tan, Mrs Julia Quah, Mrs D Fahy, Ms Pricsilla Ang (siyi's crush), Ms Tina Chung (though her lessons weren't really interesting.... at least she's NICE.)Yay done. Bet you all didn't even read through it. (:
OI. IF YOU ALL NEVER GIVE ME ANYTHING HOR, I'll BE VERY VERY SAD (hint hint).
At least tag! :D
Maybe I should irritate you all with my HOW DO I LOVE THEE poem... (I shall write it down from memory!)
How do I love thee! Let me count the ways!
I love thee to the
depth and breath and heightmy soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
for the ends of being and ideal grace.
I love thee to the levels of everyday's
most quiet needby sun and candlelight!
I love thee
freely as men strive for right!
I love thee
purely as they turn from praise!
I love thee with the
passion put to use in my old griefs,
and with my childhood's faith!
I love thee with a
love I seemed to lose with my lost saints.
I love thee with the
breath, smiles, tears of all my life!
And, if God choose, I shall but love thee
better after death. How's that? Are you all thoroughly irritated now? MUHAHA.
GUYS! TODAY YOU ALL MUST GO AND DECLARE YOUR LOVE OK... I WANT TO SEE ALL THOSE LOVEY-DOVEY LOVE STORIES ON ALL YOUR BLOGS. :D
Especially two people who refuse to get together after so many hints... HINT HINT again! (fine, you don't know who you are, so I am talking crap. haha! unless of course you are guilty... *hmmmmmmmmmm* )
Seriously. It's nicer to have a love story unravelling in real life especially if you know both the people involved. :D
And penguin should seriously start getting to work and send huimin a rose today instead of standing there and watching her get grabbed by two other idiots (fine, they aren't) who make lewd comments.
GO PENGUIN, I SUPPORT YOU!
Go register your wedding in maple! HAHA.
(this is such a crappy entry I don't even know where to start on how crappy it is, but at least you've come to the end. yay. remember to gimme chocs and roses and messages ah! Otherwise just TAG TAG TAG TAG TAG *sublimal voice goes echoing in your head and haunts you*! )
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, February 14
12:59 AM