God. Gosh. Alien!
Oh. My. God.
Oh. My. God.
Oh. My. God.
I've been oh-my-god-ing ever since I saw
that email.
It states that I, ZHI XIN,
have been accepted into CAP cluster! CAP CLUSTER! GOSH! GOSH! GOSH!
Of course, this doesn't mean I will go to CAP seminar since that's decided by MOE... but STILL.
GOSH GOSH GOSH GOSH GOSH.
(pardon me, I'm going into hysterics here... I NEVER expected myself to get in ok! Shows the level of confidence I have in myself!)
AND THIS MEANS ANOTHER THING: Huimin and the rest
have to get into CMPS or Huimin would
die.
Given a choice between CAP cluster and normal RS, there is no doubt what I would choose.
However, since I'm such a nice friend, I don't want to abandon dear Huimin and leave her to do RS alone.
Therefore, I'm in a dilemma, and am hoping fervently that they
do get into CMPS.
(don't I sound weird? I'm applying the Ways Of Reasoning... INVENTED BY ME OK!)
Or Huimin would
kill me...(and then she would die herself)
I keep staring at that email in astounded wonder.
But then again, I think all my literary inspiration has escaped me. Oh dear. I seriously need to get myself into The Depressed Mood or I won't be able to write anything... this is sad, you know. Sad!
Debate today passed by with a zoned-out zhixin who thankfully wasn't speaking (her, being the Evil One, protested with such a force that Arathi, the poor new girl that she is, had to go up and speak without any experience and teaching, and that was a
difficult motion). Zhi Xin was timing, thus she couldn't take down any notes, and henceforth, she zoned out even more. Irritating Rui Ling and Jill porned debate, leaving poor zhixin there alone being the only sec three who isn't new.
Joy says I have a slight accent! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I am so honoured! Because the last person I'll think of who will even have any hint of an accent is ME. (either her ears are screwed up, which is more likely than ever, or zhixin was feeling so zoned out she started speaking in a slight accent, which is highly improbable).
Anyone can testify that Zhi Xin DOES NOT have an accent (right zhihua?).
If I have an accent, then the entire population of 4 million people in Singapore have accents too. If I have an accent, then Zhi hua has an even greater accent. If I have an accent, our favourite GEPper is so accented you will drop down to the earth and die.
Therefore, since the above three can never be true(except perhaps for number three since you can indeed drop down and die if you hear her), Zhi Xin DOES NOT have any hint of an accent.
Nevertheless, Zhi Xin feels honoured. Especially after Husena's heartless comment which absolutely broke zhixin's heart cos it was so true. She said that she couldn't figure out how I was a debater cos I sounded so un-formal! Sob sob. Indeed, I have failed greatly as a debater... SOBS.
Joy says she has saved that very, very,
very, spastic conversation we had on tuesday night, and that she is going to blackmail me with it. However, what she doesn't understand is that during
that conversation, she sounded as if not more spastic and lame as me, therefore, by showing the world the conversation, she will most likely get pulled down as well. WAHAHA.
MY SENSE OF HUMOUR IS SO NOT LAME. IT'S SO FUNNY, YOU CAN LAUGH UNTIL YOUR GUTS SPILL OUT.
And I still think JOSHUA ANG is damn hot and good looking. Some people like Shawn lee, but I still think he looks the BEST out of the three. Seriously. Shawn Lee looks rather... average. His nose and eyes are funny if looked at the wrong angle... at the right one, he looks better than average, but still doesn't beat Joshua. SO THERE. (:
I WANT TO WATCH MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA! (and I want to hear the mizuage thing! hahaha!)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, February 2
1:19 AM