EVIL PLOTS
Now, what is this about?

Firstly, I had this nice long conversation with BRENDA (muhaha! the school website with the psle scores actually left out the "n" in his name, and thus it became a nicer name, or so said by me. I gave him good advice to change his name officially to Brenda, but did he listen? NAH.).

Now, we all know that if you haven't talked to someone for say a year, and you suddenly decided to talk to that someone for no reason at all, the conversations will usually end up something like this:

A: Hi
B: Hello
A: What are you doing?
B: Surfing the net. You?
A: Yeah me too.

Following which there'll be this long long pause, and if one is lucky, the conversation will continue after this long pause:

B: Hey I got to go now.
A: kk.. bbye!
B: bye!
A: (:
B: :D
A: Night!
B: Goodnight!

Yeah I know. A very interesting conversation indeed, but it's the sad sad truth.

However, this must be say a one-in-a-million case, since we had a long long long conversation that, unfortnately, due to my terrible skills at multi-tasking and my reasoning that electricity shouldn't be wasted therefore if comp is on, I must be doing something at the comp, prevented me from doing my totally horrible maths worksheet, which until now remains completely uncomprensible to me.

ANYWAY. Back to the topic.

So... EVIL PLOTS.

Apparently Brenda was having more than a conversation, and he was doing whatever homework he had, and everyone knows that if you have more than one conversation, chances are, there is this possibility that you might type in the wrong conversation box, which is exactly what happened to Brenda.

Brenda: So the title put hierachy isit?

Ok so this isn't a big deal. HE GOT LUCKY. If he had gone something like this...

Brenda: Tell you ah, there's this very irritating girl currently pestering me right now, and she's seriously very very irritating.

HE WOULD HAVE DIED BY NOW.

Muhaha. And it isn't true. Seriously! I am so not irritating. Ask anyone and you'd know. (:

Ok. In the hypothetical situation that he did, and in the real situation currently in singapore that if you commit murder you would undergo capital punishement, there is therefore no way I can strangle him to death, thereby proving his statement that I have "NoActionAllTalk". And of course I can't prove his statement right can I?

So in this hypothetical situation, I SHALL THINK OF EVIL PLOTS TO MAKE HIS JC LIFE A LIVING DISASTER.

Muhaha! He forgot, he was going to be meeting the evil I in JC in less than 2 years, which is a very short time.

Now, he knows that I'm thinking of evil plots. So he starts trembling.

AND MY FIRST STEP HAS SUCCEEDED.

AHAHAHA. He will fear me, and whenever he sees me, he shall run away like a frightened rabbit.

Oh poor thing. HAHAHA and he'll live in fear forever after at least for his JC life!

er SECOND STEP.

It shall not be revealed, not because I can't think of anything (I CAN OKAY), but because if in any event he accidentally stumbles upon my blog which is highly unlikely but still a possibility, he'll see my evil plans, and thus they will fail.

So of course, my evil plans will be kept a secret. MUHAHA.

Ok that's in the hypothetical situation... but it shall be used if ever he does anything of that matter.

(:

(and i still haven't finished my incomprehensible maths. ohgod. EVIL PLOTTING stopped for the moment. )


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, February 28 1:20 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling