An elephant... and HIM.
Once upon a time, there lived an elephant which, among all the other elephants, was the fattest and ugliest. It was also the most hated.

However, being the stupid elephant that it is, it thought otherwise and thus was oblivious to what the others think.

It, unfortunately, was the chief of all elephants due to its father having died early because of anger and disgust caused by it (but of course it didn't know that; the cause of death put down for its father was "psycological problems").

Now, why was this unfortunate? Firstly, because the elephant was a downright hateful bitch, secondly, because the elephant loved seeing others tortured, and thirdly, because scolding the inferior elephants was a pleasure to it.

Being the chief, it was in charge of a huge department of study: Elephant Studies. And, VERY unfortunately, its lesson is twice a week, and somehow, the students never get released puntually whether they arrive early or late. The situation always worsens when it is taking over the lesson itself, as the earliest the students are released when it takes over is 30 mintues past the actual time they are supposed to get released.

If, for some reason, it is unable to extend their lesson such that it extends beyond the actual time to get released, it always has something to fill in the time for (because it is a sadistic bitch): a lecture.

Indeed, for all its faults, its only skill is to lecture and scold, and this it can do so skillfully you can place it in the middle of antartica with a bunch of penguins and it'll be able to lecture them all day.

So because it is so skillful in the art of lecturing, this lecture took up 15 minutes, added to the fact that the rest of the lesson was already 10 mintues past, many students were late for ccas whatsoever, while the others had to reach home at 5 o clock on the day they supposedly go home the earliest.

And thus, simply because of this, and also because of its fondness and skill to scold poor student elephants, it is widely hated, and we henceforth conclude that it is a -toot-.

---

An abrubt change in tone. Please prepare yourselves, and don't kill me if your heart cannot take this sudden change.

The moment I saw him, it was as though the sun stopped shining suddenly. He was so beautiful, so hot, so cool (I am fascinated by opposites). His mere presense is enough to make the air in the room freeze.

HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

I fell in love with him, needless to say.

A pity we are always seperated, never meeting. Although in the same place, we very seldomly meet, which absolutely broke my heart.

I LOVE HIM (but I'll always be faithful to my bf the hottest phone ever).

HE IS...

the imac computer in magic lab.

Magic indeed. I felt so many sparks when I saw him.

I THINK, THEREFORE IMAC.

This is so true. everytime I think, I think of him, the deliciously white imac.

GOSH. I WANT HIM.

Anyone wants to buy one of those very very very cool looking imac laptops for me as a present? I swear, if you do, I'll love you too, don't worry.

MUHAHA.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Wednesday, February 8 12:21 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling