The day for daoing
It's one am, and this dreadful sense of forbidding comes upon me, for tomorrow -- everything's going to start again, this load of powerful force of water that's going to rush forward when the dams are open, this load that's uncontrollable, and you have no choice but to just hold on, and pray you'll survive till the next dam.

HAIZ. school's starting again, after this nice little weekend break.

Sec three's been a stressful year, and it's only the start. My days are so fully occupied, it's almost unbelivable. I FEEL LIKE TEARING MY HAIR OUT. Okay maybe not. I FEEL LIKE KILLING SOMEONE. There.

I shall reply to tags, since I don't feel like spamming my own tagboard. (I HATE WORD LIMITS I TELL YOU):

Stacey: I didn't know your blog what... how to link you? haha! I LOVE CAPS TOO! THEY ROCK! YOU TAKE CARE TOO DEARRR! (and i've linked you, so you link me too!)

Zhi Hua: Oh, we watched a video on that terrorist attack where they captured an entire basement of kids in Beslan. You know that news? It was so, so sad. And it's scary too, since it might happen anywhere!

And I'm not giving up on guys because of the cute cat high guys (ER NO I DIDN'T SAY THAT)! I'm contemplating on giving up on guys because of a few jerks... muhaha! (i've found a trend among every guy that I've liked: THEY ARE ALL JERKS. Cool hor?)

And i'm so glad to know I'm so predictable that you actually foresaw a depressing entry coming along... (I know, your inner eye told you so). MUHAHA.

HUIMIN IS NOT A GLESBIAN; SHE LIKES GUYS OK. (:

AND WHAT NUCLEAR SCIENTIST? I'm going to have this totally new way to eliminate the human population! NO CLICHES! (again, disclaimer)

Syy: Whoa, that's extreme! Who cares about some pesky sec ones who have nothing better to do? We all know how irritating they are... (and they all seem so arrogant! don't forget, we are the pioneer batch to go through the entire six years of IP in RGS. :D oh now i seem like the arrogant one... )

Dan: Of course I saw you, haha! I GREETED YOU REMEMBER! You never see me! And shawn lee ah... he's okay lah, but isn't as hot as joshua. MUHAHA.

Stupid LENA: YOU GO AND DIE LAH. DRACO IS SO OBVIOUSLY MINE. Stop clinging to your fantasies! WAKE UP! hahaha! they should prohibit tagboards so that lena can stop spreading false messages! And yeah, that night was funny alright... HAHA! Evil cat high guys!

YAY DONE. I tell you ah, if I tried to fit it all in my tagboard, the next time you come and see this, all you see are my tags. (:

Next, or should I be more accurate, THIS week, there's SLI (yay, no lessons!), a performance to watch later and NUS challenge shield prelimaries on saturday. I resolve not to be so pissed off such that I dao almost everyone I know. (but then again, why don't you all greet me instead? It's rather tiring to be the first one greeting all the time...)

I'll set a day specially for DAOING. That day will be when I'm totally sick of smiling every time I see someone and being the first one to greet the person. That day will be when I'm really really sick of being daoed all the time. That day will be when I'm so totally pissed off with the world I feel like killing everyone in sight. YOU ALL WATCH OUT. And when you see it's that day, you BETTER greet me first or you'll be daoed forever. HAHA. SO there.
go to hell for daoing me. i. hate. you. get it? i blocked you off msn, and i'm saying farewell to you. you are such a JERK.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, February 13 12:49 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling