THIS INCESSANT RAIN
It's been raining since, see, this morning at around 2 am plus.
I KNOW, SINCE I SAW IT COME.
The whole thing went pouring at once all of a sudden out of the blue in the twinkling of an eye, a whispering of a leaf, a switching on of a light bulb... (ok ok i'll stop!) It had been all quiet and calm, just the usual quiet night, when suddenly there was this huge pounding on the pavement, and I looked out at the orange sky and saw that a haze had covered my view.
And so it's been raining, and raining, and raining till now, 7 pm, and doesn't show signs of stopping. It's just as heavy as it was when it started, and my whole corridor outside is drenched, a darker grey than usual.
The sky just looks smokily hazily blue, sort of a greyish blue. The buildings outside look faded, a light imprint, a watermark, compared to how it was before.
Hmm. If it continues raining, then there might be floods, and then we might not need to go to school, and then I won't need to go to debate (yeah, dream on zhixin).
But if it continues raining, the people going for OBS tomorrow will be, sadly, very, very wet, like soaked birds, and then throughout they'll be sick... poor things.
This morning I woke up, saw the light grey sky with barely hints of sunlight, and thought that it was seven in the morning. In addition, the weather was
cold, just the right kind to snuggle in deeper into your blanket. I got my watch sleepily from my desk, and saw that it was 10.20.
Haiz. Nobody at home, so I go back to bed loh. Heh.
Huimin and I are stuck together again, this time for RS. (SAN ABANDONED ME! Sobs.) So both of us were wandering around aimlessly, looking for another person, since 1) there's this 0.000001% i might get in *ahem*, and 2) both of us have no experience regarding doing an rs project whatsoever.
Till now, we 1) have not found another person, and 2) have not thought of a project.
Sad, I know.
We've got an oven at home, sitting there like this humongeous black-and-white elephant, at least, until today. We tried baking.
And the oven got screwed.
The instruction manuel instructed us to on it to maximum for an hour, and so I did! And after the hour, we let it cool down, and when we tried to put stuff in and bake them, the thing kept
causing my whole house to black out.And so I read on, in levels of sudden brightness and greyness, until my family decided to stop trying and glare at the oven instead. All the butter of our nice tarts have melted.
It's so, so, sad. And unfair. All the effort gone to the incenerator.
Otherwise, it's been an unproductive, unexciting week-end.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, January 8
7:02 PM