Tallies
WHY IS EVERYONE SO TALLLLL?

Bleaugh. My two very irritating cousins are very tall, and even though they are only four years older than me, I feel as though I'm like this primary 3 next to them...

*sobs* WHERE IS GOD?

So unfair! Where did all my height go? I'm sure there's this 10cm or more of height hidden somewhere in the sky, locked up in this box, struggling to get out to go to her rightful owner: ZHI XIN. Then this evil god has locked it up, and grins evilly at both zhixin's and its frustration. Humph. RETURN MY HEIGHT TO ME!

Ohwells. SHORT AND SWEET! as they always say... HEH!

If we lived in Malaysia, ALL the relatives on my father's side would come to my father's house since my father's the oldest! (and I'm the oldest too! on my father's side at least)

But talking about that (me being the oldest). Though I am the oldest, not surprisingly, one of my cousins is already like TALLER than me by, say, a head. And he's TWO YEARS YOUNGER. Craps. That evil god (or maybe it's a devil) who locked my height up and caused me so much misery! DO YOU ALL KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE SHORTER THAN SOMEONE YOUNGER...

Fine. Most of my juniors are taller than me.

Especially this year sec ones. They are GIANTS. Abnormal! Their average I bet is like more than 160 alien! Abnormal, I tell you!

(but then again, dsa sucks. bet a lot of them got in through dsa...otherwise, WHAT could account for this tallness?!?)

But the fact is, we live in Singapore, and therefore no one comes to our house since my mum's the youngest here, and thus we have to go to everyone's house.

(IN THE FUTURE, EVERYONE WOULD HAVE TO COME TO MY HOUSE SINCE I'M THE OLDEST. MUHAHAHA)

Jia qing kor (picking up that huge weight in rabbit's bedroom): I need to work out more...
Me: Indeed! See, you've got no muscles, no tan, no nothing!
Jia qing kor kor glares at me.

I tell you, rabbit's entire bedroom is filled with pictures of him and his girlfriend (SO SWEET)! There's even this JIGSAW puzzle of both of them together... whoa. When I told Jia qing kor kor to be more like him, he gave en entirely sexist reply:
"This type of things should be done in girls' bedrooms mah!"

I definitely must go and ask his girlfriend to find another boyfriend... he definitely does not make a good boyfriend! HAHA.

Rabbit has been donning his hat all the time for one good reason: his hair has been entirely CUT OFF for army! wahaha. As I say, hair is an important part of one's appearance. See, David (our debate coach) looks entirely different in NOT a good way when he showed us his picture before and after army.

My brother is a soldier for our army; we send him out to ATTACK rabbit and turtle. They've both been pursured relentelessly under our commands to our brother. (:

And I'd better start doing my homework... ESPECIALLY THAT RS PROPOSAL, IN WHICH HUIMIN REFUSES TO COME ONLINE FOR.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, January 31 11:31 AM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling