Opposites, initaitives and SCS
Reply to tags, cos I simply can't put it all in a tag.ZhiHua: AHAHA! You travelled all the way to Tanah Merah without realizing! HAHAHA! Told you not to read while u listen to your MP3... you leave NO senses to see what stop it is! And I don't think they'll be cancelled... FAT HOPE! :D
Someone: Nope, she isn't a teacher in HCI. She's the same age as me! Which is 15! :D
Sharon: AHAHA. I AM THE QUEEN OF IRRITATION AND DISRUPTION. You're gonna be
more irritated by me when I'm done! And don't worry, I'll link you. (:
Syy: Whoa, you are sad this year! So many sad teachers! Unlike us... we have really really nice teachers. HEH! (xing4 zai1 le4 huo4)
---
I forgot to blog about the powerpuff girls cartoon I saw!
Fine, I'm abit too old to watch powerpuff girls cartoons. But STILL.
It's a DEEP powerpuff girls cartoon!
I WANT TO COMPLAIN! Too deep for kiddies' minds! It's
KIDS' central after all!
It's like a musical, and then there was a different type of villian. A villian who lives in an Utopian world, who wants to make the people all good. And thus he bewitches them or something (don't ask me, I only caught the last half!) and then all of them falls under his spell and becomes good. And the powerpuff girls give him their skills after he promised them a Utopian world.
And then something happens, and they realize that there can be
no good without evil, no love without hate, no rich without poor etc etc... And they kill the villian, and the villian dies saying:
"I realize that the world revolves, evolves and dissolves around the opposites, and my Utopian mindset
cannot exist."
And he shuts his eyes and die.
SO CHEEM! I was staring at the screen with my mouth agape and thinking, "What the hell could have possessed them to do this on a
KIDDIES cartoon?"
I love it!
The world revolves, evolves and dissolves around the opposites, and thus Utopian mindsets CANNOT exist.WOW. I am ASTOUNDED man. This is by far the deepest cartoon I've ever seen in my entire 14 and a half years of my life.
Miss Universes should watch this show and stop going "World Peace" everytime they are asked what their wish is. Ditch this cliched answer! There can
never be world peace! No peace without wars! Even if wars between countries don't occur, which is impossible, there will still be wars
within the country. So there! DITCH YOUR IMPOSSIBLE ANSWER NOW, AND COME UP WITH A MORE CREATIVE ONE!
Judges should have another category for judging: Creativity. This way all the boring Miss Universes will be eliminated, leaving those with real characters.
---
As I was telling Zhi Hua and the rest about my theory: girls
should take the initiative and woo guys instead of them doing it all the time! Why give them the choice and be irritated yourself? GO IRRITATE OTHERS INSTEAD!
See, if you woo guys, you get the choice. Even if the guy doesn't like you, he is the one who gets irritated. And he doesn't have a choice! Whereas, say if a guy you don't like woo you, you get irritated, and you don't have the choice.
Take Yule Ball for example. Why do all the girls have to stand there and wait around shyly for the guys to ask them, and then maybe end up with someone she doesn't like? She should just ask the guy she likes herself, and then she'll spend a much happier time at the ball! If the guy rejects, well, that's his problem. You can then proceed on to wait for some guy to ask you. See, if you ask the guy, the chances of you getting him as your partner will be higher than when you wait for him to ask you.
Conclusion: Girls should woo guys and irritate them! AHAHA!
And also, as a side note, Zhi Hua and I are part of the
Sexy Cape Society (SCS). We campaign for the rights of male ghosts! We have noticed the lack of male ghosts in movies, and thus we
WANT MORE OF THEM!And we want male ghosts with SEXY CAPES! So there!
Anyone wants to join? ;)
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, January 10
10:51 PM