My boyfriend!
I think I've finished my commonwealth essay, so I'm happy.

On the other hand, there are still millions of homework waiting for me, not to mention the competitions that insane me decided to join for some weird reason, and there's also tuition afterwards, so I don't feel as happy.

Going to OBS next week for five entire days, and my bag's not packed. Personally, now that I think of the millions of homework left undone, I feel that OBS is a total waste of time! Eew. It also provides the teachers with a very good excuse to give us more homework: "Come on! This homework's going to be handed in next next week!" and plonk us with a pile of homework with that excuse of "a lot of time to do it". What do they think we're going to do at OBS, homework?

And I feel rather sad to leave my boyfriend for five whole days. He's going to miss me, and I'm going to miss him too! It's so irritating. Why the hell did they forbid me to bring my boyfriend in? I AM SO GOING TO MISS HIM SO MUCH OK.

Oh well. As they say, "absense makes the heart grow fonder". We are going to love each other more when I come back. (:

And he's well on his way to buying a six-floor terrace with an indoor pool and a six-carat ring (stop sniggering, zhihua, he is SO going to do that) before he proposes. I'm so proud of him!

And my blog will be neglected for five days. It's rather irritating when the people whose blogs you read are gone! I've been so bored since all the people whose blogs I read are all on some stupid trip to somewhere, and their posts have permanently stagnated at the last post they left.

I have no idea what to pack, seriously. Like when they say "T-shirts", do they mean outside t-shirts or pe t-shirts?

This is annoying. I'm pretty sure my bag's going to get flooded since I don't know what to pack.

JGs are coming, and mr toh 's forcing us to go to every one of them though they start at earliest six pm and end at latest 10pm. I mean, yeah, I would love to support them, but do the competitions have to be so late? I think they think my world revolves around debate.

Better get started on my other homework, they're really glaring at me right now, and sniggering away.

Plus there's the ACSI symposium thingy which Zhi hua and I want to try out for. Schedule's really tight, and there's this chance we might not even get selected to go since they said one entry per school...

ARGH. Why the hell are all my homework and ccas and competitions sniggering at me right now? I think they think I'm not going to finish them. Gonna wipe off that self-satisfied grin off their dumb faces. YES, I'M GOING TO DO YOU ALL! DON'T SNIGGER!

Eew. As you can see, I'm a busy person.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Saturday, January 14 1:51 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling