MEME
Since 1) I have nothing to do, ever since I found out that we didn't need to annotate the entire section of Strictly Personal, and 2) I don't want to turn off the computer, and also 3) i don't feel like being hardworking, I shall blog.

But since 1) I have nothing to blog about, 2) but I still feel like blogging, and 3) when there's nothing to blog about you do a meme, I shall do a meme.

MEME.

HAHA.

Torture you all... (but of course you all want to know all about me; who wouldn't?)

TOOK THIS FROM DEAR DAN'S BLOG.

Seven qualities that I want my potential boyfriend/girlfriend to have:
1) Must be a fellow alien
2) Should be a fellow alien
3) Has to be a fellow alien
4) Nothing but a fellow alien
5) Of course a fellow alien
6) Compulsory to be a fellow alien
7) A FELLOW ALIEN

OH FINE. A FELLOW ALIEN WHO'S GREEN, AND WHO'S FROM OUTER SPACE.

See, my requirements are so simple. Basically, there's only one requirement he has to fulfil: A FELLOW ALIEN!

(but I've got a boyfriend already lah!)

Seven random songs at the moment:
1) Because of you by Kelly Clarkson
2) Because you live by Jesse Mccartney
3) Sk8ter boi by Avril Lavigne
4) So much for my happy ending by Avril Lavigne
5) Shape of my heart by Backstreet boys
6) Queen of my heart by Westlife
7) Bye bye bye by Nsync

Seven important things in my bedroom:
1) My boyfriend (he's not a human lahh. he's a fellow alien. in the shape of a handphone.)
2) Duh, whatever I'm typing at right now... COMPUTER. How does ANYONE survive without one, I ask?
3) My ever-so-faithful watch, though even when I dread to know the time, I still love it. It accompanied me through UPS AND DOWNS OK. SURVIVED OBS WITH ME!
4) My bed! SO COMFY. You try sleeping on a tent floor for 4 nights and you'll realize how comfy your bed is! I love the blanket! The pillows! The EVERTHING!
5) The floor, the walls, and the ceiling. You don't have all these, your bedroom is non existent! So of course they're important!
6) Er. Poker cards? A pack of cards can do wonders! And I still don't know how to play bridge... everyone refuses to teach me about the bidding part and the partner part! Therefore, I pronounce whoever can teach me until I actually know what the hell you are talking about as the ultimate expert!
7) The calender! I consistently forget the date... You can sometimes notice the date on my worksheets being 3 months back. Or worse, next year.

Seven random facts about me
1) I'm an alien.
2) I'm a green alien.
3) I'm a green alien from the sun.
4) I'm a green alien from the sun who's a nice nice leo.
5) I'm a green alien from the sun who's a nice nice leo and who's so totally unique.
6) I'm a green alien from the sun who's a nice nice leo and who's so totally unique and sane.
7) I'm a green alien from the sun who's a nice nice leo and who's so totally unique and sane you could hardly believe it.

Seven things I plan to do before I die
1) First of all, I must write a will.
2) Then, I must inform everyone I'm dying so that they'll rush from all across the world to see me. Including my fellow aliens.
3) Third, I'll wait for them to tell me they love me. And of course, I'll tell them that back, seeing that I'm so nice.
4) Fourth, I shall write a book (I know, time's a bit short, but I'm marvellous, remember?) titled: WHAT I DID BEFORE I DIED
5) I shall write a letter to God pleading to go to heaven since I'm so weak and simply will die a second time in hell, and also because I'm so nice.
6) I shall stay in the sun for an hour or two to get a tan so that I'll be tan when I die.
7) Finally, I shall close my eyes, let everyone weep for awhile, then open them, and say "GOTCHA!" before I actually die.

Seven things I can do
(this sounds really familiar)
1) Talk to myself (SKILL OK. ZHI HUA CANNOT DO THAT. HAHAHA.)
2) Sing and make fishes die
3) Scare my dad's fishes away (isn't it nice to poke your finger at that glass and see them swim away in fright? They can only blame themselves lah; after being in the tank for so long they still don't realize that there's a piece of glass between them in the outside world...)
4) Kill an ant (SQUASH! SPLASH! SQUISH!)
5) Scream in fright when I see a cockroach (think of the millions of germs on it. you can DIE if you don't wash your hands and eat after it brushes by!)
6) Irritate people (again, another skill! Not everyone has this skill! Go interview the millions of people I irritated!)
7) I CAN KAYAK OK.

Seven things I say the most
1) ERRR
2) diaoz!
3) precisely!
4) seriously!
5) yah loh
6) wah lao
7) AHAHAHAHAH!

Seven celebrity crushes
1) DRACO MALFOY. People can grab tom felton for all I care; draco's MINE.
2) My boyfriend (he's a really famous celebrity okay)
3) That cute alien in ET (fellow alien leh! DEFINITE CRUSH LAH; I KNOW EXACTLY HOW HE FEELS!)
4) ERR. oh yeah, DANG OH.
5) Cedric Diggory! HE'S SO NOT DEAD. He's COMING BACK. I know, cos I threatened JK Rowling. (read disclaimer please!)
6) JACK DAWSON. Good looking he is man! Why do all the good looking guys die?!?
7) KING KONG. Told you he was a relation!

And there, I've finished the meme.

I realized I'm madder than I thought.

Three days after that horrible kayaking sea expedition, I feel like kayaking again.

Something has gone wrong with my brain. I think some sea water must have entered it. I can hear the squish squish sounds in it.

The memory of the horrible middle part has been obliviated, and thus I remember only the front part, which was fun, and the back part, which was okay since the currents were with us.

I WANT TO KAYAK OK. I WANT MY TANNN TO STAY!

Cheng HO HO HO!


1 flowers

1 Comments:

what on earth is going on here, ha. this is hilarious :p

By Blogger Kent MacDonald, at 1:36 PM  

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Sunday, January 22 11:31 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling