I want to bathe everyday!
Nobody tagged, so I feel sadded.
And it's been raining even more for the past few days, and my legs are freezing. They are ICE-COLD, like some metal thing in the snow. Seriously. Contrast that with the rest of my body, and you see an universe of difference.
My blood seriously is clueless... it should be sending more blood cells to my feet, but it never does that.
And almost everyone is off at somewhere, whether it be OBS or overseas.
The people at OBS this week I heard are going it through with our RI *ahem* "brothers", and thus Zhi Hua and I feel thankful that we are not going this week.
However, we do feel that going this week wouldn't be that bad, seeing that the people had residential, and they got to bath everyday.
I WANT RESIDENTIAL OK. I DON'T WANT MOBILE.
DON'T GIVE ME MOBILE.
Give mobile to those who want it, like those very atheletic people. I want to sleep in a building under fans with nice shelter, and not in a pathetic tent where you might sleep on mud and it will go "sqoosh sqoosh sqoosh" as you toss and turn. I want to bath every day! I want to poo and piss in a civilised way! I don't want to dig a hole in the ground for my poo!
Eew. What if someone has her period during those five days?
Let's not think about it...
Urgh. Why must they make some people stay outside with all the insects just licking their lips to bite us poor humans? It's not as though we are living in some dumb rural area where owls hoot all night; we are living in this civilised urban area where there are much more than basic living conditions!
Imagine if this rain doesn't stop. Then it will rain all night on the tent, and people will freeze to death.
They'll come back as huge blocks of icicles, and their parents will be horrified to see their daughters who were destinated to become "A thinker, a leader, a pioneer" but instead became icicles that can't move.
"Daughters of a better age" should be changed to "Icicles of a better age".
Ok, we shall think in an optimistic way. WE SHALL. We will enjoy ourselves, and get a "又高,又黑,又帅" instructor though I don't go for a lot older guys and bawl our hearts out on the last day.
I WANT RESIDENTIAL OK. OTHERWISE, TO WHOEVER'S PLANNING THIS, YOUR LIFE IS IN GREAT DANGER.
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, January 12
11:23 PM