First day!
OH sigh. Don't remind me of the imminent hoards of homework, the upcoming last-minute projects and the huge exams that come all at once.

Still, it's a nice first day, despite all the sitting in the hall. SITTING IN THE HALL AND GYM. CROSS LEGGED. FOR 4 HOURS.

Me, I'm not a person suited for sitting still, cross legged, for four hours.

Anyway, back to the point.

It's nice to be back!

With the fellow lit students! :D LIT LIT LIT!

I LOVE OUR SCHOOL AND ITS UNIFORM.

Look at the navy blue of it! The badge! The colours!

oops. Better not get carried away. ANYWAY.

We have a maths teacher as our form teacher.. he's called Mr Teo, and he's, ahem, the Jason Ng personality type.

I had this sneaking suspicion that he was teaching maths when we met him and when he started talking.

At least (I hope) he isn't as lame as Jason Ng.

309 when he called Nicole to be the double-wacko person: "No such person!"
Lee Qi: "There's no such person in our class! You got the wrong class!"
Mr Teo: "Really? You all are 309 right?"
309: "No! We are not 309!"
Mr Teo, looking puzzled: "Really? Then what class are you?"
309: "311! You got the wrong class list!"

It must have been our really good acting skills, since he actually went out to check the classroom sign to see what class we are.

Our class's OBS comes the week after next, where we will trek through thousands of mosquitoes and sandflies and get sunburnt, bitten, and all the whatnots you get when you go camping.

Nevertheless, I'm much more positive than Zhi Hua. She's been groaning about it since we had the talk.

I tried convincing her that it wasn't as bad as she thought since my senior gave rather positive comments, and she was like, together with Kexin, "HOW CAN YOU TRUST YOUR SENIOR?"

"Maybe she was being sarcastic," Kexin suggested.

-.-iii I think I would be clever enough to tell sarcasm from the real thing. And Zhi hua, you don't need to keep telling me you're being sarcastic since I can tell... :D

And guess what. I brought almost all of my books, and guess what.

I had to trek dunno-how-many-miles from my school all the way to Orchard Road, since 2 190s passed by without space for us to climb in.

With my heavy bag, and the hot sun shining.

I HATE 190S.

And while we were trekking, another 2 190s passed us.

I HATE THEM. THEY ARE SET OUT PURPOSELY TO TORTURE US.

Urgh.


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, January 3 8:55 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling