
heh heh. I have no doubt you all are drooling over him. :D
However, who he likes still remains in mystery. We once suspected he likes our dear cousin Hui Shan, but that suspicion has been dispelled, seeing his attitude to her a few months later.
However irritating and unreasonable he is, you have to admire him on his pride aspect. In some ways he's like me. Unlike my sister, when I fight with him (oh come on. Those of you with siblings know what kind of fights are these), he doesn't go "OWW" or anything if I start, but instead, goes, "wah lao leh!" in this angry tone, and comes charging at me. No doubt, I always win, since I have more experience and more pride. HAHA!
Still. He's loud and unreasonable, and loves to spew rude words, and loves to see us irritated or anything. He hates not having a reaction from someone else, or not being paid attention to, which is just like me...
Due to his, um, passion for various sports, such as basketball, football and bowling, our house has become a multi-purpose stadium for his various activities. He's been spoilt! If he wants something, he will pester and pester and throw his tantrums everywhere until he gets it, which is often.
He is clever too, in terms of strategy. He sticks with my dad when my father's at home, seeing that he's the one with the money... and thus almost always gets toys. And when my father's at work, he goes with my mum... but not as bad. He knows my dad favours him!
He can cry for hours without stopping to irritate us.
FINE. HE HAS HIS GOOD POINTS TOO.
It's just too early to tell...
MORAL OF STORY: ALL YOUNGER SIBLINGS WHEN YOUNG ARE MAJOR IRRITANTS.
But still, you have to admit there are benefits... his chubby cheeks! haha!
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Monday, January 2
1:27 PM