Yayish
WAHAHAHA! I know I'm blogging too MUCH for you all to digest that fast, so DO SCROLL DOWN for my last entry, which I'm pretty sure you haven't read. :p
Now, this is a VERY SHORT entry! It's to announce the
launch of my very new draco site (I know, I said I won't create the template before I have adobe... I WENT BACK ON MY WORD, OK? (: Just that it doesn't exactly look VERY nice, but ohwells). The address's at:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/draconatedI have no idea at all why I want to use livejournal when it's so damn hard to create a template. So less free space to do anything! I mean seriously! I can't even adjust lots of stuff I wanted to adjust, so I left it this way. Ah well.
Do go ok? SUPPORT DRACO! AND CEDRIC!
WAHAHAHAAH!
0 flowers
0 Comments:
far and wee
you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Tuesday, December 13
1:30 PM