Why no comment...
Oi, why nobody tag about my template leh... Don't need to worry about hurting my fragile feelings though my heart breaks like water that can't be mended, but still... IF YOU FEEL TOO EMBARASSED TO GIVE ME HONEST COMMENTS, TAG AS ANONYMOUS!

I know it's a little too pinkish. It's not girlish-pinkish, it's just a little too pinkish. I tried changing the colour to red, but then I find that I HATE red text on black. Seriously. I don't know, I might try changing it to red again one day, if someone really goes on to tag to say that my template is too pinkish.

I'm guessing that Zhi Hua went on holiday or something since I haven't seen her online or tagging either. Humph. She could have told me. Bleugh. LEFT WITHOUT A WORD! Feel so sadded and hurt... sob sob.

Anyway, as you all know, I'm going on holiday tomorrow, won't be back till next sunday. (:

TAG AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OK? PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY AND A CHOCOLATE BAR ON TOP?


0 flowers

0 Comments:

far and wee

you and i together mysteriously and always floating
Thursday, December 1 10:17 PM








Disclaimer: These are purely my views.
x lee zhi xin
x bayley-waddlian
x rafflesian
x 102'04, 202'05, 309'06, 409'07, 09S05C
x leo
x 7th august
x Blog template by myself
x Clip art by various websites
x Quotes by e.e. cummings
x mel_lzx22@hotmail.com
x Wordpress | Livejournal | Tumblr | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter
x 409 class blog!

Alina | Arias | Joy | Jnanee | Kevyna | Lee Qi | Leican | Lena | Melissa | Rowena | Sal | Stacey | Sze Yen | Ya Shan | Yin Fei | Zhi Hua

Audrey | Charmaine | Cheryl | Class blog | Da Shen | Geraldine | Jessie | Kwek Yong | Hui min | Macey | Sara | Sharon | Valerie | Wenda | Xiang ying | Yan Ting | Yen Yen

Adwyn | Amanda | Arathi | Celine | Danielle | Danitza | Edmond | Elizabeth | Hongchuan | Jaz | Jeannie | John Leo | Jun Hui | Kaleni | Kerry | Kristin | Kylie | Lis | Livia | Manda | Nerine | Rachel Ong | Rachel Oon | Ruiling | Sam Chan | Sarah | Paul Chu | Yanne | Yuan Kheng

Andrea | Atiqa | Cindy | Guo Jun | Hui Fen | Jean | Jefferson | Jia Yi | Jie Min | Karliang | Kersheng | Kelly | Sheena | Shi Ning | Shirleen | Soo Hiang | Thomas | Yi Tao | Yuling